Chapter 15: The first attack

kingdoms at war.

“ What do you mean there isn’t enough resources?! I have everything you need and now you say that there isn’t enough?!” Jae Joong yelled at the gatekeepers.

“ Your highness, it is complete but the only missing is something that isn’t here,” replied the head gatekeeper.

“ What is it then?”

“ The prince of the Dark Kingdom, Seungri’s power.”

 


“ Hey Minzy! Hey!” Seungri shouted. Minzy ignored him but that was the last straw. Seungri had been annoying her since the start of school.

“ What is it you want panda?!” she turned around.

“ Nothing…” Seungri answered. “Just that you’re so cute when you’re annoyed.”

‘WHAM!’ Minzy hit Seungri on his head with her book and walked away.

“ For a girl, she sure is strong,” Seungri mumbled to himself as he rubbed the bump on his head.

“ I heard that!” Minzy yelled.

“ Mianhae!”

“Come on dude,  we’re late for gym class,” one of Seungri’s classmate said as he passed by Seungri.

“Ok.”


After gym class~~In the boys locker room.

“Truth or dare, Sung Min-sshi?” Eun Hyuk asked as the bottle pointed at Sung Min.

“ Dare,” he answered.

“I dare you to ask that new boy to join us in the game,” Eun Hyuk said.

“That’s so lame!” Sung Min laughed.

“ Or do you want to kiss Shin Dong hyung later?”

“Aish. Fine. I’ll go and ask that boy,” Sung Min replied.

“Kay, I’ll see you later Hyun Seung,” Seungri waved to the other boy as Sung Min walked up to him. “Oh annyeong Sung Min-sshi, can I help you?”

“ Um, I was wondering whether you would like to join us in a game of Truth or Dare?” Sung Min hesitated, frightened by the tattoos on Seungri’s right arm.

Seungri noticed that Sung Min was staring at his right arm and hid it behind his back, “ Sure.”

“Welcome Seungri! Glad you could join us,” Eun Hyuk said. “Sung Min, you no need to kiss Shin Dong hyung already.”

Hearing that, the atmosphere became a little awkward.

“ Ok… Let’s start the game shall we?” Sung Min said as he hit Eun Hyuk on the back.

Eun Hyuk spun the bottle and it pointed to Seungri, “Seungri, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“ Why do you have so many tattoos on your arm? Are you a mafia member?” Eun Hyuk began shooting the questions at Seungri.

“ Um… Umm…,” Seungri hesitated, he couldn’t let them know that there was people like him in the school. Luckily, his phone rang. “ Mianhae but I got to take this.”

“Yoboseyo?” Seungri said as he went to a corner.

“…”

On the other end of the line was some muffles that Seungri could not make of.

“ Yoboseyo?”

“…You’ll die…”

“I’ll die? What are you talking a---“

Seungri lost his consciousness and fainted on the ground.

“ Pathetic Seungri, just like your father.” Jae Joong appeared from the air and grabbed Seungri’ soul, disappearing again.

“ Seungri, are you—Oh my gosh! Seungri?” Sung Min said as he saw Seungri’s lifeless body on the floor.

“Let’s get you to the nurse,” Sung Min said.