Chapter 6: TOP's secret ( to Taeyang it is)

kingdoms at war.

“Shush unnie! You’ll blow the entire operation!”

“ I can’t, I cracked my nail!”

“ Shut up unnie! Bend down, there’s someone coming.”

CL, Bom and Minzy were in the lab. Minzy held the orb carefully as to not drop it. Dara was in their room watching guard as to not let the servants know that the girls had gone to the lab.


Tuesday

“ Maknae, shut up! You’re so noisy. I cannot concentrate!”

Wednesday

“ Hyung, be careful where you’re spraying water at!!! HYUNG!!”

Thursday

“ YG hyung! Change our training timeslots jaebal!” The four of them went into YG’s office.

“ This dude is annoying me.”

“ Hyung is my weakness since I’m fire and he is water.”

“ Arraseo. What else do you want me to do?” YG asked.

The four of them just shook their head as they plonked themselves on the couch.

“ I’ll ask Hwang Ssabu about that. Now run along, I have important stuff to do.”

The four of them loitered around the seventh floor of the building. Dae Sung was in training now so they couldn’t play with him.

“ Hyung! When you going to rap??” Zelo said, appearing out of thin air.

“ Zelo! You shouldn’t be just teleporting here and there. You freak people out and I’m not going to rap in front of this guy,” TOP said and pointed to Taeyang.

“ Waeyo??!! I wanna see it again!!” Jong Up appeared behind Zelo.

“ Andwae! I’m not going to do it,” TOP protested as the both of them dragged him into one of the recording studios.

“ I promise that Taeyang hyung won’t be in here. Just rap, no one will here you since this is an enclosed area,” Jong Up said, assuring TOP that his secret would be well kept.

“ Si…. Jak!” Zelo said as he secretly pressed the button to record TOP’s rap.

Hanabuteo yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi
Morae beolpan wireul michin deushi                                          
ttwieobwado geotteunhan uri
Haneureun chungbunhi neomuna pureunikka                                                         
Amugeotdo mutji mallan mariya
neukkiran mariya naega nugunji

From one to ten, everything is one level above
Even if we crazily run on sand,
we’re still so agile
Because the sky is blue enough,
Don’t ask any questions, just feel it -
feel who I am

“HYUNG! That was just awesome!” Zelo yelled.

He pulled out the CD that was recording TOP and ran towards the dance studio with TOP oblivious to the fact that he got tricked. Until…..

“ TAEYANG HYUNG!!! You gotta listen to this!!!”

“ ZELO ANDWAE!!”

But it was too late. Zelo inserted the disk into the player and TOP’s was played.

“ Woah! Hyung, you got some style,” Taeyang complimented TOP.

“I’m going to drink the rest of the wine later,” TOP muttered under his breathe.

“ Hyung drank my wine??!!” Jay shouted.

“ Aniya. Aniya! Jay you gotta listen!” TOP said as Jay chased him around the studio.

“ No wonder my wine bottle was gone. You’re going to pay for this hyung!”

“ Watch out hyung. You cannot outrun Jay, he’s the best runner in the Dark kingdom!” Taeyang said as he hi-fived Seungri.

Jay caught TOP soon and demanded his wine back.

“ I’m not Jesus you know! I can’t make wine out of water!”


What's up readers!

If you're christian, pls dont be offended by the last sentence if you are even offended.

A bit of 2NE1 splashed here but they will come to Korea once i figure out how to write their arrival and so.

yeah so. i dont know