Chapter 3: Welcome to Korea

kingdoms at war.

“ You alright Ji?” Young Bae asked Ji Yong, looking at his tear-stained face.

Ji Yong had been crying for the longest time in history. His father was a good friend to him, now dead, it felt that his heart had been emptied out.

The other four were all ready to leave the nation and run away to some other place.

“ Yeah, let’s go,” Ji Yong said.

With a snap of his fingers, they were teleported to the Western side of the Earth.

“ Where are we hyung? It doesn’t look like what the people always say about the Westerners. It looks more Chinese.” Seungri said as he pointed to the road sign.

“ Gangnam street. The signs are also in our language,” Young Bae read out. “ Ji,  are you sure we’re out?”

“ I think we’re in Korea,” Dae Sung exclaimed.

“I’ve seen their dramas and stuff. Luckily we’re in casual clothes and not those which the royals wear,” Dae Sung said jokingly.

“ We are royals Dae. And you watch dramas? No wonder you’re such a drama king,” Seung Hyun said.

Dae Sung ignored him and the five of them continued walking , looking around the area.

“ Young Bae, you need to find Yang Hyun Suk. He’s one of our spies that we have here. He owns a entertainment company here. Maybe one of the Koreans might know where it is.”

 “ Ri, we need to find Yang Hyun Suk. Appa said that he owns an entertainment company here.”

“ No prob hyung. Just ask Seung Hyun hyung to use his powers to locate this Yang Hyun Suk,” Seungri said, forgetting that they weren’t in their world anymore.

“ Mwo? Michyeoss-eoyo? We’re in Korea. People don’t know that we exist for your info!” Young Bae said to Seungri.

“ Find then. Let’s just ask this lady. Excuse me, joseonghabnida. Do you know this guy named Yang Hyun Suk?”

The girl just ignored him and ran away.

“Well, this . The people are ignoring us," Seungri cursed.

" YAH! Didn't appa teach you not to curse?!" Young Bae scolded him.

As they continued walking around, they came across a large, weird looking building with a gigantic sign, YG Entertainment.

“ Yang Hyun Suk is in there. On the seventh floor. I can feel his aura and there are also a few others in there,” Seung Hyun said.

The five of them entered the building, only to be stopped by two security guards.

“ Stop. You are not allowed to enter the premises. Unless you’re here for the auditions.”

“ We’re not here for the auditions ahjusshi. We’re here to look for Yang Hyun Suk,” Seungri said.

“ Do you have an appointment with him?” The security guard asked.

“ Aniyo. And I see that your from the Air kingdom. Hyung. It’s me, Seung Hyun.” Seung Hyun said, spotting the tattoo on the guards arm

“ Ah. Mianhae your highness. I’ll inform Hyun Suk hyung.” The guard bowed and then left.

“ Hyung! You should have told him earlier,” Seungri whined.

Seung Hyun ignored him as they walked towards Yang Hyun Suk’s office.

The building was mostly filled with trainees who were either practicing their moves or having vocal training. It awed the five of them since they have never seen anything like this back in the kingdoms.

The guard knocked on the glass door and said, “ Hyung, it’s the princes. Dong Young Bae—“

After the guard mentioned Young Bae’s name, the door flung open and there stood 3 men and a lady.

The five of them walked in slowly when Seung Hyun shouted,” SE7EN HYUNG!!”

The tall dude ran towards the man with brown highlights and pulled him into a tight hug.

“This the first time I see hyung so intiative,” Young Bae said.

“ Welcome your highnesses. If you need anything, feel free to ask or do so,” Hyun Suk said.

“ Before anything, I like to introduce to you: SE7EN, from the Water kingdom; Gummy, from the Air kingdom; PSY, from the Fire kingdom; and lastly Tablo from the Dark kingdom. And I am Yang Hyun Suk or more known as YG from the Dark kingdom. It is our pleasure to serve you, your highnesses.”

“ Seung Hyun! Its good to see you again. Ahh. Ahh. You’re strangling me! CAN’T BREATHE!!!” Se7en said.

Seung Hyun let the man go and asked him how life was after being deployed to Korea.

“ Well, I became a famous singer here. Its stuff being a singer and stuff. We’re all singers here.”

As the duo chatted, it seemed that the both of them were the only ones who were awkward with each other.

" What is his name again YG hyung?" Seungri asked as he pointed towards Tablo.

" His name is Tablo or more known back at the Dark kingdom, Seon Woong." YG said.

" Did you say Seon Woong? Were you the one who played with me when Young Bae hyung was ill?" Seungri realised.

" Neh, your highness. It's great to see you after 8 years." Tablo said as he bowed.

" No wonder you seem to familiar. So this is where appa send you to after hyung recovered." Seungri said.

A smirk then crept up Seungri's face and said," So, how is your relationship with Hye Jeong noona? Are you two married?"

A light blush was seen on Tablo's face as he shook his head slightly.

" Ahh. So you played with Tablo hyung when I was ill. No wonder you kept asking me where was Seon Woong hyung." Young Bae said as he threw an arm over Seungri.

"ACK! Hyung, your damn muscles are heavy." Seungri said as he put Young Bae's arm away.

" What did I tell you about swearing?!" Young Bae reprimanded Seungri as they ran around the office which was filled with figurines.


How do you enjoy the fic?

 

image

Well, this has some sense to the last sentence