Chapter 11: I don't want to go to school!

kingdoms at war.

 

“ I tell you, they’re bringing their army a bit by a bit. We now have 14 Light Kingdom people here,” GD said to Taeyang.

“ Relax Ji, they’re on our side,” TOP said as the 4 ninjas step into the studio. Now it was much more squeezier since there are more people now.

“ Well, they don’t pose a huge threat I think.”

" Well, first things first. We have to go through all this crappy introductions first and then we will interogate you since it concerns the future of us and the world," Seungri said, tired from all the drama and stuff. " Well, the hyung with the mostache can start first."

" Annyeonghaseyo G.O imnida....."


 

After all the questions and all……

 

“Hyung, you wanna see all of us?” Seungri said as he pushed the door open.

 

YG nodded his head, “ Well, I’m sending you guys to college.”

 

“ MWO?! I’m not going back to school!” TOP said as he cringed at the word school.

 

“ Well, I can’t have 8 kids running around in my building everyday.”

 

“ True. What college are we going?” Taeyang asked.

 

“ Seoul High Arts School.”

 

“ Are we going there to learn some kind of crappy stuff about painting?” CL questioned.

 

YG shook his head, “ Those 6 boys also go there with the exception of Zelo. And I know the principal there, he’ll help you in anyway.”

 

“ When do we start?” Mir asked.

 

“ Let’s say the day after tomorrow.”

 

“ So fast? Well, do we need to go there and enroll ourselves or are we already enrolled?” Taeyang said as they prepared to go down back to their dorms.

“ No need to. All has been done.”


The day after tomorrow............

" Hyung, wake up!" Dae Sung yelled into TOP's ear.

"Eeeung...." TOP grabbed his blanket and hid himself in there.

" I'm getting sick of this! GD hyung! Can't you use your powers to burn him?!" Seungri said as he dragged GD in front of TOP.

" Fine! Don't blame me if TOP hyung comes running after you later."

And with that, GD made a fire spark and directed it straight to TOP.

 

" Ouch! GD!!"

" It was the maknae's idea! Don't kill me!"

" What are you guys doing?! We gotta go and TOP hyung go and get ready," Taeyang said, annoyed with their lateness. ( if there is such a word)

" Fine and maknae, I'm going to kill you later."

" Ooh. I'm so scared!" Seungri sarcastically said.

" MAKN--" Not now hyung! We're late for school!"

"."


" So this is the school?" GD asked.

The school building was huge. On the school compound were a few students chatting, playing music instuments or dancing.

" This doesn't really look like a ARTs school," Seungri commented as he emphasized on the word arts.

" Annyeonghaseyo, you 8 must be the new students that Yang Goon told me about," A man in his forties appeared and greeted the 8 of them. "I am the principal of the school, Ji Hoon or Rain. I'll give you your sceldules."

With that, they were led by the principal to the General Office where they were given their scheldules.

TOP, Bom, G.O and Seung Ho in the 4th grade; Taeyang, GD, CL and Dara in the 3rd grade; Dae Sung and Joon in the 2nd grade; Seungri and Minzy in the 1st grade.

" See you guys later during lunch period, maybe we can see the boys later. See ya!" TOP said as he made off with the other 3 people from the Light Kingdom.