Chapter 2: The Light kingdom

kingdoms at war.

Today is a great day Xiah! I killed the kings of the Dark, Water, Air and Fire! Now I can merge the clans with much ease and without any distractions” Jae Joong exclaimed.

" Sire, I have to tell you that their sons will become the kings and you know that they're the 24th generation royalty of their clan. They're most powerful royals now in that sense,"  His adviser, Xiah said.

" Don't be such a party pooper Xiah. Today I almost had a chance to fight against the most powerful of the five princes, Dong Young Bae, the prince of the Dark kingdom. But too bad he chickened out and got his mother, Hye Young to bail him out and teleport both him and his brother, Seungri, away."

That is because the prince of the Dark kingdom's power is too much for that lone boy to handle. Moreover, he's only 18. From my sources, one of his powers, Fear, led the kingdom into a famine period during the year 2006 and almost killed him."

" Fear?"Jae Joong said, "Then the boy is much powerful than I thought. The weapon that those idiotic gate-keepers are making will then help me extort the powers out of the boy and transfer them to me. With his power, no one will be able to stop me!"

" But sire, if you extort the power out of the boy, it might kill you as the weakness of the Dark power is Light. Moreover, the power is from a 24th generation Dark royal, it might wipe out the entire kingdom! But if you think about it, it might not kill you if your body adapts to it well enough to control it."

SAY WHAT?!"

“ We’re going to die?!”

“ You’re extorting someone’s power?”

“ You killed the kings of the other clans?”

Four girls burst through the front doors.

Jae Joong stared daggers at his guards and sent all except the girls away.

“ Girls, you know its not right to eavesdrop, especially when your appa is discussing about business.”

Whatever. In the first place, why are you extorting the Dark kingdom's prince's power? Don't you already have enough power. " Chae Rin asked.

" And because of that, the entire kingdom is going to die?" Dara asked.

“ Appa, you should really go for rehab. You’re getting greedy,” Bom said.

The last girl, Minzy, just kept quiet.

These four girls are the princesses of the Light clan.

The tradition in the Light clan is different from other clans.

Only the prime number generation royal has those “super powers”.

The light clan is the oldest clan.

Chae Rin, Bom, Dara and Minzy are the 59th generation royal but the other princes are much more powerful than them since they are not in line for the throne.

Their brother, Sang Hyun, is the crown prince; the one who is going to take over the clan when Jae Joong dies.

“ When I have the power of the Dark clan, I can then take over the clans and form it into one big nation then, I’ll have absolute power and no one will be able to stop me,” Jae Joong said.

“ Isn’t that stealing?” Minzy asked.

“ Aniyo, Minzy. I’ll kill all of the citizens in the kingdom before extorting their power.”

 

This is getting bad. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Hope you readers have enjoyed it so far. Comment or subscribe pls