Chapter 14: School or such stuff

kingdoms at war.

I combed through my wet hair with my fingers as I tried to dry the coffee away from my hair.

Screw that Tiffany and her damn drama.

“ CL-roo! Gwenchana?” Dara appeared behind me.

“ Yeah, except for the hair,” I complained as she helped me.

“ That Tiffany seriously doesn’t have any respect for people’s feelings! No wonder she’s  a plastic freak like what Young Jae said,” Dara said as she tried to imitate Tiffany’s way of walking.

“ Hahaha, lol,” I tied my hair back up when Dara’s phone rang.

“ Yoboseyo?” she answered.

“ She’s alright,” Dara looked at me. “ Arraseo, we’ll be there soon.”

“ The boys?” I asked.

“ Yeap, to think that they were concerned,” Dara said. “Especially that Ji Yong."

" Hahaha. Unnie, sometimes, you have to not think that GD hates you to hell," I replied.

" I'm only a few months older than you! Don't call me unnie!"

" Whatever Ssantokki!" I stuck my tongue at her and ran out of the washroom.

" YAH!! "


“ This is so boring!” TOP cursed inwardly as the teacher continued her lecture. The lecture had gone on for about 2 hours and he could see students around him falling asleep, including G.O.

Beside him sat Bom. Bom was writing away fast and furious.

TOP craned his neck and saw that she was copying every single word that the teacher wrote on the board.

“ You seriously listen to that dude talk???!!" he asked, shocked. " Even your bodyguard fell asleep listening to him."

" G.O is like this and anyway, I'm learning stuff that we've never learnt back in the kingdoms," Bom replied.

" You are sure one weird alien," TOP commented.

" YAH! Then what are you, blue-head freak?!"

" Bom-sshi, is there a problem?" the teacher turned around to ask Bom, all eyes were staring at her.

" Aniyo."

" This is your fault you freak!" Bom feircely whispered to TOP as the teacher continued rattling off like a machine gun.

" It's because I'm awesome!"

" Aigoo, I wish Dara was here."


 

I think this is a short update.............. Seungri's scandal is not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get to see The Wanted becos of the damned national exams.......................

Another update will be coming soon.