Chapter 1: The end of the kings

kingdoms at war.

 

 

12 December 2011

“ Appa! Where’s my present? I followed all your clues but I still can’t find it? Hyung, do you think that appa is playing with my head?” Seungri scratched his head.

In his hands were the letters that his father, the king of the Dark kingdom or known as Sean to other kings, wrote to him as hints to where his present for his 16th birthday was.

“ I don’t know Seungri. But he is definitely not messing with your mind. Let’s go to the throne hall and ask then.” Young Bae replied. This 18 year old boy is the heir of the throne of the Dark kingdom.

Usually siblings would fight over the throne and this would result in war but Seungri thinks that Young Bae would be much more suitable as the king of their clan as he is much more sensible than him.

As they walked towards the throne hall, the saw the Light kingdom warriors coming out of the throne hall. Young Bae sensed that something was wrong and ran into the throne hall, Seungri followed suit as he saw the trail of blood.

“ APPA!! Andwae! Andwae!”

APPA! APPA! This is not happening,” Seungri sobbed. His beloved father was on the floor liveless as he knelt beside him.

A large cut was obvious across the king’s neck. All the servants in the throne hall were also dead.

Young Bae was plummeted into depths of despair. He stood up and faced Jae Joong.

“ You… You… kil-killed him,” Young Bae said inbetween his stifling sobs and pointed to Jae Joong.

“ What? Speak up boy. I can’t hear you,” Jae Joong said as he cleaned the blood off his sword.

“ Grow up boy. Sean is dead ,unless you raise him from the dead. You’re the 24th generation of the Dark royalty, surely you must have those “ super powers” that they say every 12th multiple Dark royalty has. Use ‘em then, let’s see if those rumors are true.”

Sure, Young Bae was the 24th generation of the Dark clan.

What Jae Joong said was true. He had those powers that the people speak of. He had the power to raise or control the dead and another one that was so powerful called: Fear.

 Seungri also had those powers but not as powerful as Fear. Seungri has an undead body and see spirits.

Every Dark clan member had the power of darkness such as to manipulate one’s mind and stuff.

Young Bae was growing angrier by the minute. His fist were scrunched up and he was facing the floor. His power was going to be activated.

“Hyung. Chill. You need to calm down,”  Seungri sensed that the Fear was going to come out.

Omma! You gotta teleport here right now. Hyung is getting angry and it isn’t joking angry. I mean by Fear. Seungri said in his mind, hoping that his mother got the message.

All of the sudden, Young Bae just disappeared along with Seungri.

“ I know you’re here somewhere Hye Young. You teleported your kids away!” Jae Joong said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HYUNG! YAA! WAKE UP!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME NOW!!" Young Bae’s body laid limp in the dark room. Seungri kept shaking him but it was no use. Suddenly all life seemed to enter Young Bae and he gained consciousness.

“ Seungri! Did anything happen? Did I let my power loose?!” Young Bae asked, worried that all hell broke loose.

Seungri shook his head.

A gust of wind blew and three boys stood at the door of the dark room.

Ugh, Young Bae. Even though your from the Dark kingdom and all, you should really add some light here. Plus, its cold here. Are you really taking the Dark kingdom thing serious?" A boy with red fiery hair said.

With a flick of a finger, fire was spread across the room, without burning down anything.

" Hyung, I still don't like your way of teleportation. It gives The blond one hugged himself.

The mint-haired dude just shrugged and ignored him.

These three boys, Red hair- Kwon Ji Yong; Blond- Kang Dae Sung; Mint- Choi Seung Hyun. Prince of the Fire kingdom, Air kingdom and the Water kingdom respectively.

" You alright Bae? You look really bad. Do you need a drink? Or something?" Ji Yong said as he touched his friend’s forehead.

"Aniyo. Ahh, my head. King Jae Joong, he's gonna kill your father. Ahh."  Young Bae replied seriously as he rubbed his temples.

Seungri poked Young Bae and said," I think he just killed Dae Sung hyung's aboeji."

The blond was on the floor, suffocating. His father was like an air supply, now gone, Dae Sung is slowly killing himself.

" Dae Sung! Listen to my voice! Use your powers! Heal yourself!"

*DEEPLY INHALE AIR*

" ANNYEONG HYUNG! GOTTA SETTLE SOME STUFF!"

The blond was soon gone, along with Seung Hyung who had teleported himself back to the Water kingdom.

" Why is it suddenly freezing cold? Did you play with the temperature maknae?"

“ Ji, your dad,” Young Bae said.

" !" Ji Yong disappeared into smoke.

Young Bae turned around to see Seungri mouthing, “ Appa.”

As he looked to Seungri’s direction, there was nothing, but if Seungri could see the king, the spirit of the king was still floating around.

“ Young Bae, you got to listen to me. Jae Joong is going to kill both you and Seungri, including your friends. He’s going to take over all the kingdoms and form it into a state like the westerners. You guys have to run. And tell Seungri I’m sorry.”

The voice remained in his head, emphasizing on “kill both you and Seungri, including your friends.”

“ Ri,we gotta run. Get the crew and we’ll run away from this place.”

“ Mwo? What about the people?”

“ We gotta run. Appa said so. Omma will take care of the kingdom.”

Seungri nodded and the duo disappeared into thin air.