Chapter 8: Meeting and Jae Joong's plan

kingdoms at war.

“ I wanna go out too……….What the ! What are you es doing here?! Jae Joong sent you here to kill us?!” GD said as he stepped out of the YG building.

“ We came here on our own will and Jae Joong did not send us here,” Dara said.

“ Oh yeah? Bet he brainwashed you and your sisters! Get the out of here before I make you pay for—“ We’re not here because of Jae Joong and will you stop swearing?” Dara said, unknowingly placing a force field around GD and “flattening” his face (I don’t know anything….).

“ Noona, let him go and could we go inside to discuss this matter? There are people watching our every movement,” Zelo said as he tried to pull GD out of the force field.

True that, the passers-by were staring at them like they were aliens, some were even taking photos. Dara let GD go.

“ Gumawo. ,” GD said as he restyled his hair.

“ YA! You—“ Noona! Don’t attract attention.”

“ Mianhaeyo Zelo.”


“Why are they here?! I’m not going back to that darn palace of Jae Joong’s if they are trying to convince us to go back!” Yong Guk said as Young Jae and Jong Up pushed him to the dance studio where the five princes first met them.

“ We’re not going back hyung. Just chill out,” Jong Up said as he pushed the door open.

“ YONG GUK! So glad you’re fine,” Bom said she approached him.

“ Whatever, get away and go home noona,” Yong Guk ignored her and sat at the other side of the studio where the boys were.

“First things first! Why are you here? Did Jae Joong send you here? Who are you?” Seungri interrogated.

“ We’re here on our own free will, Jae Joong did not send us and we’re the princesses of the Light Kingdom,” CL said.

“ Ok. How about names?” TOP asked.

“ CL or you can call me Chae Rin.”

“ Sandara or Dara.”

“ Bom.”

“ Minzy.”

“ Ok fine, now we know more about you please go back to that ing corrupted kingdom of yours!” Yong Guk said as he stormed out of the studio, irritated by the presence of the 4 girls.

“ Yong Guk hyung!” Zelo called out but he got ignored.

And things got really awkward.

“ Ok, what is Jae Joong doing?” Jay asked, breaking the silence.

“ Molla. We only know that he ordered some weapon maker to build somekind of thing to extort the powers of the people,” Minzy said.

" Things are really getting bad in the kingdoms," TOP said as he hung his head low.


“ Your highness! The princesses have gone missing!” one of the servants said to Jae Joong.

“ Heck care! I don’t need them here! They must have went to Korea like those 6 boys. Sent Seungho, Mir, G.O and Joon there. I want the 10 of them killed!” Jae Joong commanded.

“ How about the other 5?” Xiah asked. “It is a good chance to kill them since they’re all in the same building.”

“ Oh really Xiah? But I want to kill the 5 boys with my own hands so forget it.”

“ Neh.”