Chapter 10: The ninja's story

kingdoms at war.

“MWO?! Then why are you following Joon hyung’s orders?”Yong Guk asked as G.O untied him.

“ I’ll explain to you later and by the way, only Joon is brainwashed. We need to get the girls and prevent them from getting killed by Joon.”

“ Prevent who from getting killed G.O? What about me being brainwashed?! Why are those boys untied?!” Joon yelled as he held CL and Minzy by the neck.

“Let us go you dickhead!”

“ Quiet you two! If not—“ Sleep well Joon hyung,” Mir suddenly cut him.

“ Mwo? Now isn’t the time to play games Mir.”

“ No seriously goodnight.”

 An impact hit Joon’s head and he was out cold.

“ AAAHHH!! WE’RE GOING TO DIE!!!” Bom yelled as she saw Joon faint on the floor.

“Bom! Chill out! No one is going to die!” SeungHo said, trying to calm her down from her panic state. “The only person who is going to die is this dude here!”

“ Hyung, mind explaining now?” Yong Guk said.

FLASHBACK~~

“ I don’t like the feeling of this hyung,” Mir said as they stepped into the throne room.

“ Relax maknae, the highness is highly to reward us for killing the damn timekeeper,” Joon said.

“ Well so Joon was so obsessed with being successful in everything that Jae Joong ordered us to do and the reward we get. But little did he know that he was wrong.”

“ Ah, MBLAQ. I see that you’re back. Did you kill that timekeeper?” Jae Joong asked as he dranked his tea.

“ Neh your highness. We have retrieved what you wanted,” Joon announced to the king.

“ Well done. You’ll get your reward once you give me the medallion.”

“ Joon was the one who kept the time medallion and all the stuff that Jae Joong asks us to retrieve but that day wasn’t his day.”

Joon slipped his hand into his pocket to reach for the time medallion but it was nowhere to be felt.

He turned around and whispered fiercely to Mir, “Where is the medallion?!”

Mir just shrugged and Jae Joong was losing his patience.

Then, Seunggi appeared with the time medallion in his hands, “ Funny how being a timekeeper can raise himself from the dead.”

And just disappeared.

“ You fool! You didn’t kill him! You will be punished severely!” Jae Joong yelled as he ordered the reapers to inject something into Joon. There was only one word which scared everyone in the room : Flygon poison.

“ Flygon is known to have brainwashing powers. The three of us got away since Joon was in charge of the medallion.”

FLASHBACK END~

“ Then isn’t there some kind of cure?” asked Minzy.

G.O shook his head, “Unfortunately not. The only way to reverse it is to give him the Flygon poison again but only Jae Joong has it.”

“He’s coming to! Someone tie him up!”

“ Oh my God. My head hurts like hell. G.O what happened? Why am I tied up?” Joon asked.

“Well you were trying to kill someone.”

“ I wouldn’t kill the royalty—“ Pause! I think the poison has lost its effect!” Mir yelled.

“ What poison?”

“ Don’t worry about that now Joon. It is good that nothing major happened."

Out of the blue, there was a few quick knocks on the door.

Zelo opened the door and there stood GD, TOP and Seungri.

" Zelo, you found Yong--" Who are those dudes in those cool ninja clothes?" Seungri asked as he pointed to the 4 men.

" It is a long story and Yong Guk hyung has been found." Zelo said.

" Well since you're here, we'll introduce you to them."


 

Now playing: BIGBANG- Monster

The last chapter didn't have any BIGBANG inside so I'm going to let them make a cameo here.

 Taeyang seriously trolled us with Mina Kwon's drawing of his imaginary girlfriend.