Chapter 13:

kingdoms at war.

" We have class with that kkab kwon dude now," GD exclaimed.

“ You calling him that already?” Taeyang said as they made way for the previous students to come out of the classroom.

" I don't know but it became a habit since everyone in school calls him that," he replied.

" He doesn't mind banmal."

Behind them were the two ladies who were sipping away on their coffee and talking about something.

“ That red-head keeps on calling me a for no reason. I’m already nice to him,” Dara said to CL.

“ Well, he holds a grudge.”

CL put down her bag and was on her way to throw away the cup of coffee when she bumped into a buff guy.

“ Oh joseonghabnida. I’m sorry about your shirt, come let me clean that up,” CL said as she grabbed a packet of tissues and began rubbing the coffee away on that guy.

“ It’s alright CL sshi. Gwenchana.”

“ Oh MY GOD! Look what the noob does on her first day of school!” Tiffany said as two girls behind her pushed CL away from the guy.

“ Siwon jagiya, what did she do to you?”

“ It’s nothing Tiffany.”

“ Oh shoot, the janitor stole my harmonica and now it smells like detergent,” Mr. Jo said as the students took their seats.

“ Today we’re doing improv. Tiffany, you’re up and please choose your cast.”

Tiffany sashayed up and looked around. The boys in the class were trying to grab her attention so that she would choose them except Taeyang and GD.

“ Taeyeon, Jessica, Siwon and of course, CL sshi,” she said disappointing the boys in the class.

“ Fine,” CL replied as she dragged herself towards the door and tidied her bangs.

"Why don't you go and wait in the halls."

" Whatever."

“Okay, action!”

“ Jagiya, you’re home early! How was work today?” Tiffany asked Siwon.

“ Um, I got fired.”

“ Waeyo? Now we won’t have an allowance!” Jessica whined. “Appa is a loser,” Taeyeon said while sticking her tongue out.

“ Now, now children. Taeyeon, that was very disrespectful,” Tiffany ‘chided’. “ I got a surprise for us. I  went to a pet shop and brought us a cat!”

Tiffany led CL in and forced her on all fours.

“ Woohoo! Umma jjang!” the two ‘children’ exclaimed.

A smirk crept up Tiffany’s face as she took Jun Ho’s iced coffee and said, “ Oh my God! I see flies in her fur!”

“ Eww!”

“Don’t worry, I read from the internet that coffee helps to kill the fleas in her fur!”

Tiffany then poured the cup of coffee onto CL, leaving the class with their jaws dropped.

“ OMG!” and “z” emanated from the students as CL stood up from the ground.

“ What’s the prob? Cat got your tongue?”

CL immediately went down the stage, grabbed her jacket and ran out of the classroom.

The entire class was glaring at Tiffany. Especially Dara, she starred daggers at Tiffany and followed suit with CL“ Now we have class with kkab kwon,” GD said as they walked towards the classroom.