Chapter 16: I got the power

kingdoms at war.

“ Oh my God…My head…Where am I?” Seungri awoken from the cold floor to a room surrounded by reapers dressed in white.

“ I see you have awaken Seungri-sshi,” a voice said from nowhere.

“ z… Show yourself Jae Joong, I know you’re here!” Seungri yelled.

“ I see that you aren’t as pathetic as I thought,” Sang Hyun said, appearing in front of Seungri. “ And I ain’t my father.”

“Sang Hyun? Why are you doing this?! Turn away from this road before you become just like your father!” Seungri advised Sang Hyun and grabbed his two shoulders.

Two of the reapers then held Seungri back from Sang Hyun.

“ Heh. I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Sang Hyun smirked. “I am the crown prince of this pathetic kingdom! I have all the power and wealth I need. Unlike you, giving up the chance to be one.”

‘BANG!’

The doors of the room opened with a loud bang and there stood Jae Joong and two other guys.

“ Done with your chit chat? I got a weapon to power up. Stop wasting my precious time,” Jae Joong said.

“ Annyeonghaseyo father,” Sang Hyun greeted.

“ Whatever, let’s get on with this. Gatekeepers, do whatever you want to this boy. I don’t care how, I want the weapon to work,” Jae Joong ordered the two guys beside him.

Seungri watched them like a hawk as from their hands appeared large cases. They opened it up and inside was all kind of knives. From surgical knives to even choppers.

The reapers forced Seungri down on a table, locking him down too.

“ What are you doing?! Let me go!!” Seungri yelled.

“Shut up pathetic boy!” Jae Joong slapped Seungri’s face and grabbed it tightly. “ So weak. I wonder why Sean took you in. I don’t even see the potential in you.”

“ Psh!” Seungri spit in Jae Joong’s face. “ I wasn’t taken from the streets you idiot.”

“You two! Get this over and done with! If he isn’t willing, kill him or do something. I don’t care,” Jae Joong said as he pointed to the two guys.

 One of the two guys walked towards Seungri with a syringe.

Seeing that, Seungri immediately freaked out. Since young, Seungri had been especially afraid of needles.

“ Get that away from me! Get it away!” Seungri yelled at the top of his lungs as he struggled to get free from the locks.

The gatekeeper just kept quiet and inserted the syringe into Seungri’s arm.

“Please…please…Get it away…” Seungri mumbled as he began to lose consciousness seeing his blood being drawn out from his arm.

Once the blood was taken from Seungri, the gatekeeper put it inside the weapon and it started to work.

“Finally! It’s mine!” Jae Joong said.

Jae Joong took the gun and shot it at Sang Hyun.

“AAAAHHHH!!”

Seungri saw the color drain from Sang Hyun’s face as the power was extorted from him. Sang Hyun was as pale as a ghost when Jae Joong finished.

“ And you thought you had a chance at the throne. No one is going to take that away from me when I’m still alive,” Jae Joong said to Sang Hyun. “And you weren’t even my son in the first place. You’re just a street boy.”

Jae Joong walked out of the room, leaving a dying Sang Hyun on the floor near Seungri.

“ I told you and you didn’t believe me. You’re father is heartless and doesn’t care a about you,” Seungri said to Sang Hyun, finally working his way out of the locks. “ Mianhae Sang Hyun.”

Sang Hyun curled up on the floor crying, mumbling incoherent words, “ I-I was stupid…H-how cou-could I have be-believed him?”

Seungri took a last look at Sang Hyun and teleported away back to Korea.

I really pity you, Sang Hyun. For having such a heartless father.