Chapter 4: Tadah! It's B.A.P and Jay Park imnida

kingdoms at war.

 

Dont mind the "awkward" captions.....

 

“ Ugh. I sense Light kingdom people.” Seung Hyun said.

 

“That’s cause we got 6 of them there.” Ji Yong said, pointing to six blond boys at the other end of the studio.

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo hyungnims. B.A.P imnida Yes, sir!” The tet greeted.

 

“ Why are you here? Are you here to kill us or did your king Jae Joong do something to the other Kingdoms?” Seungri asked with a tinge of anger in his voice.

 

 “ Hyung , we got lost here in Korea due to an accident that the King teleported us here instead of him.” Yong Guk said.

 

“ JAE JOONG TELEPORTED YOU BOYS HERE??!!” The five of them said shocked hearing what came out of Yong Guk’s mouth.

 

“ Neh, YG found us hanging around the streets getting bullied by the local because of our hair colour. They called us westerners.” Zelo said.

 

“ So we were wrong about the westerners.” Dae Sung said.

 

“ I never seen any of the Light kingdom people. Does everyone have blond hair?” Ji Yong asked.

 

“Aniyo, it’s not exactly that. The royals have bight coloured hairs or blond while the commoners have black or brown hair,” Dae Hyun said. (i'm not being racist on this sentence here)

 

Ji Yong paused for a while and then answered, “ So… Won’t that make you a royal since your blond and all?”

 

“ Yup.” The tet answered.

 

“ Wow. Wait, so that makes you our enemies but haven’t been in the Light kingdom for about 6 years, so we’ll let you pass this time round. Is there any other people from the Light kingdom here?” Seungri interrogated again.

 

“ Aniyo. Not Light kingdom people but a hyung from the Dark kingdom. He also has elaborate tattoos on his arm like Young Bae hyung.” Young Jae said.

 

“ Who is this hyung your talking about?” Seungri asked.

 

“ His name is Park Jae Bum. We call him Jay hyung. He was also bullied by the locals here but stood up once for us. If want to see him, he’s in the gym now I think, I can bring you there to see him if you want.” Zelo ran towards Young Bae and held his arm. When Yong Guk said, “Hyung, I don’t think— “

 

But they were already gone.

 

“—it’s a good idea.” Yong Guk frowned.

 

“Why isn’t it a good idea hyung? Jay hyung is nice.” Dae Hyun said.

 

“ Ani. I meant Zelo’s teleportation!” Yong Guk slapped him on the back of his head.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“Oh my God! That was kinda scary.” Young Bae said.

 

“ Mianhae hyung. Still have to work on my teleportation skills,” Zelo apologized. “ There’s Jay hyung.”

 

A lone man was on the tread mill, running at a high speed.

 

Jay was in sweats and had a similar Mohawk to Taeyang’s. Taeyang entered the gym and Jay stopped running, slowing down every step that Taeyang took. Jay jumped off the thread mill and in a speed of light, he was right in front of Taeyang and was holding him by the neck.

 

“ Why are you here?” Jay snarled as he tightened his grip. “You shouldn’t have came. It’s a wreck here, you should be spending time at your palace where everything is neat and tidy, you even have people to serve you.”

 

Taeyang struggled, “ I’m not here to talk about that. You still hold grudges? Put the past behind you and start anew. I want to know where’s the timekeeper, Seunggi.”

 

“ Seunggi? Don’t you have guards to help you find him? Anyway you still haven’t answered my question.”

" I'm here because, Jae Joong killed the kings!" Taeyang managed to croaked out of his mouth.

Jay loosened his grip and let Taeyang down," Including appa?"

" Yes, including appa," Taeyang said.


At YG cafe...

“So, how is aunt?” Jay asked.

“ Doing well after that incident,” Taeyang sighed inwardly.

Jay was his step-brother. All the guards and servants who knew about the issue about Jay’s mother were brainwashed from mentioning anything. Jay’s mother left him with Sean after Hye Young came into his life.

“ You came to Korea after that year. Wae? Appa was so worried about you.” Taeyang mentioned.

“He’s acting worried and all. Typical of him. I left cause I wanted some adventure here in Korea, I knew of its existence one day while in the restricted section of the royal library. Now, I’m famous without any people insulting me just because my omma abandoned me!” Jay laughed.

“Anyways, Seunggi is dead. Some person digged out the clock out of him.”

OH NO! That means that Jae Joong has the staff.

“ . How about the enchancer, Xander?” Taeyang asked.

“ Xander? He’s still alive and kicking the last time I saw him. Still living in that old hut surrounded by those bottles of medication and poisons. By the way, I didn't know you swear.”

“ HYUNG! ODIYA! YG---- “

“ Annyeong Jay hyung, didn’t expect to see you here. We gotta go meet YG hyung so ciao!” Seungri said while dragging Taeyang with him.

" Seungri will always be Seungri." Jay laughed to himself.