Chapter 4[[Double The EXPERIENCE]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

// ___________ POV //

"FINALLY WE ARRIVE AT KOREA!!!!!" Jen Exclaimed aloud!

“Hey girls, why not you guys follow us on our van and we send you to your destination?” the white hair said, before Jen could agree “ No thank you, we can find our way and I don’t want your fans to come screaming” as I pulled Jen away “Bye Oppas Hope to see you again!”

“Why won’t you want to accept their offer!” Jen grumbled! “Come on let’s get going”

We walked out then we see a crowd expecting it is for BtoB with fansigns "BtoB" with some korean words which I do not understand.

Well, I do not know korean and how am I gonna survive here? Lucky I have Jen! she studied korean and is fluent with it.

Lucky me! So we walked out and got a cab. Jen told the cab driver where we are off to as I lay back and sleep since I did not sleep on the flight with Jen’s loud voice on the plane as she talk to BtoB.

 

// Peniel POV //

 

I actually enjoyed the flight with ___________. Wait! What I am thinking! Peniel you are nuts! “Hey girls, why not you guys follow us on our van and we send you to your destination?” EunKwang Hyung offered the girls.

Hoping ___________ would say yes but… “ No thank you, we can find our way and I don’t want your fans to come screaming” she said dragging her friend  shouting “Bye Oppas Hope to see you again!”

Being disappointed and can’t do anything I just left, “I wish they have said yes” I heard Minhyuk and EunKwang hyung said the same thing the same time.

“Alright let’s get going boys!” EunKwang waved as we walk out and hear the fans scream.

“ANNEYONG HASAEYO BORN TO BEAT IMIDA!” causing all the fans to scream even louder as we greeted and walk out.

We got on to our van as fast as possible, once I got to my usual seat I put on my earpiece thinking about ___________…WAIT! WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER!! Unless…. Oh my… never mind, shall rest.

Soon the van start off

 

// Jen POV //

“___________ wake up we have arrive at our new home!” I shook her as the driver returning me my change.

We got our baggage  and heard for the apartment on the 5 floor which turn out to be the top floor.

“Jen! This is wonderful!!!!” as the door swung open, she skipped in. “Yes it is, not to big nor small for us and guess what, it is not very far from the school that you will be going!”

“OH REALLY?! Then I can sleep longer!!!!” She exclaimed as she gone into a room which I presume she likes it.

“You will be having this room right?” I asked as she turn around hugging me “Yes Jen! Let’s get unpacking!”

I nodded and got into my room, placing all my stuff out and took a stack of Polaroid with signatures on them!

I stick them one by one, a solo shot with each of the BtoB members except Peniel which I just remember!

“Why did he agree to exchange seats with me…” I thought “hmm… WOAH!” I got a shock when I realise ___________came in to my room.

“What were you thinking? Thinking until so hard that you didn’t notice me” She asked as she look through my Polaroid. “Woah, nicely taken, Jen you look good with this white hair one. What’s his name again?”

“Heehee, EunKwang. He is my bias!” I blushed “Aww, someone is in love? HAHAHA” She laughed.

“NO!!!” we started playing instead.

“Jen! Why not let’s walk around since we have done packing!” She suggested! “Alright let’s get dressed up”

Soon we left the new apartment walking around to get use to the new environment.

“This place is amazing! The school looks huge! Even the park too!” She exclaimed I laugh. “Hey Jen…” before she could continue we were interrupted.

“Hey Jen! Hey ___________!” My jaw drop as my heart starts to scream.

 

// EunKwang  POV //

 

“Hey Jen! Hey ___________!” I Shouted as they look up and the boys turn. I was right!

“Hey Oppas!” Jen ran towards us, ___________ walk towards us smiling and waving.

“Why you guys here?” Jen asked, “Oh we stay here” and I see Jen jaw drop while ___________ looking shock.

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS! 

As usual, improvements? heehee.

This is the 4th chapter!!!!!! So yes, 
More views + more subscribers and more COMMENTS! THANK YOU!!!!
<3

Hope you will enjoy(:

// END//