Chapter 1 [[BESTFRIEND'S OBESSION]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

“OH LOOK IT IS A SHOOTING STAR!” I exclaimed

“Yes it is my dear” smiled that mystery person.

“Oppa isn’t it beautiful!” I look at the sky as more come and made more wishes.

“Well, it is but it is not as beautiful as you” he replied while shifting your graze to him as you blushed.

As your lips are about to touch…  “___________WAKE UP ELSE YOU GONNA MISS YOU FLIGHT!”

“another …” before you could say 5 you jerked up shouting “WHAT! WHAT’S THE TIME NOW!!!” while rushing to the bathroom to wash yourself up.

Just then you heard a laughter causing you to turn and look at your mum “Well , my dear is actually 12noon”

You pause brushing your hair upon hearing 12 noon, “WHAT! MY FLIGHT IS AT 7PM AND NOW IS JUST 12! OH MY MUMMY! WHY!!!! And why is it so dark still?”

Just then your mum draws the curtain which hurt your eyes “ouch, it is glaring!” and you heard a familiar voice as it approach your room.

“Auntie Irene! Is ___________ finally awake!” as that person open the door and smiles widely seeing you!

Finishing of the last touch on your hair, you hugged her “Jen! Why are you so early!!!”

“COME ON! AIN’T YOU EXCITED FOR THE TRIP TODAY!!!?” She let go jumping around.

Jen link your arms with you and headed down for lunch as your mum cooked, the smell of the food make you and Jen hungry and start tucking in without a sound of words.

Oh! I forgot, Hi! I am ___________ still 17 BUT going 18 very soon!!  Even if so my mum still treats me as her baby girl! And the girl, Jen,   She is my best friend and also my childhood friend and also an elder sister to me! She is a crazy Kpop fanatic! Alright, why is she so excited about the trip and what trip? Well, we are going to Korea! That explains all! I am offered to go to Korea for an exchange programme in one of their top notch universities and Jen decided to tag along with a reason about me being alone at least she is there to take care of me and to ease my mum’s worries! HA! But her true reason to go was to see her KPOP BAND! Can’t remember the name but I guess one was Beast?or B2ST? Ah never mind!

“Jen! Are you all pack for the trip?” smiled my mum while Jen nodded eating her lunch like she have been starving for days.

“Jen! So this time going Korea ain’t you bringing your whatever band ehh… beast or b2st? urghhhhhh whatever!” I said with difficulties remembering the names, “Anyway, you not bring their photos and stuff with them along!?”

“I AM OF CAUSE! AND IS B2ST! and the other is BtoB! GET THEM RIGHT!” Jen punch me lightly, I don’t get why is she so crazy over them and yes! She has whatever she mention ALL OVER HER ROOM! FROM PHOTOS TO POSTERS TO TOWELS! Urghhhhh! I am never a Kpop person.

As the time draws nearer to leave the house for the airport, I turn to my room staring at the walls with pictures of stars and shooting stars, “I really wish I could see one…” mumbled.

You have always like stars and always wanted to catch a shooting star which you never caught before and especially when you heard what your mum always say about wishing to the shooting star to make your wishes come true. Talking about shooting stars, you think back about the dream.

Before you could think detail of it, “I will deliver the other stuff to your staying place at Korea” my mum said causing me to jump as I did not notice her presence with myself deep in thoughts.

“All right mum! Let’s get going else I can’t choose the seats if the flight is full” closed your room door for the last time before going down to leave the house.

You turn to look at your house one last time as you board the car “bye home, I will miss you”, plugging in your favourite green earpiece and fell asleep as your mum set off for the airport.

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS! I decided to write it up since I still have it fresh in my head.If anyone find this short I am sorry.

And I will like someone to tell me how I can actually improve this(: heehee, well, Peniel will not show up so soon

for all peniel fans:X And this is one of the stories I had written before and first time publishing! Hope you will enjoy(:

// END//