CHAPTER 16 [[The First]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

 

"O... Oppa...." I stunned, I heard his adorable chuckle.

“Liking this place?” He turn as he walked standing infront of me smiling that favourite smile of mine, “This is place is where I use to come during my trainee days. This is where I relief my trouble and pain as well.”

Settling down near the lake with the beautiful scene infront of us, “Well, sorry that I cannot spend our first month together on the actual day that is why I decided to pick you from school and bring you down here”

“Oppa, it is ok, you are busy it can’t be blame right?” hiding my disappointment as he hug me from the back, kissing my neck “Sorry”

“Stop telling me sorry else I will ignore you forever!” turning to him as I pretended to be angry, “arasso arasso, come on let’s get moving” he blindfold my eyes and pull my hands before I could ask further to where we are heading to.

I knew I board on a vehicle with the engine running and vibrating at the same time. “Oppa where are we going?” I asked as I felt his hands on mine, “Well, it is a surprise so I am not letting you nor seeing it.” He plugged my ear with earpiece, with BtoB’s tracks playing. “And not letting you hear!” before he plug it back in my ears again.

I felt arms around me, as I open my eyes. I Fell asleep? “Here we are” I felt the earpiece unplug away from my ears, and besides his voice, the sound of the sea was heard. “Beach?” Then I felt sand, “Yes, my darling now let me guide you further”

He held my hands as we walked, I never felt so nervous before, It felt like I am going to be on stage saying a speech or doing a play. Then he let my hands go, “Open the blindfold”

“Oppa…” was all I could say, with the grand setting infront of me stands the boy of my life. The handsome boy, my handsome squirrel in a suit. Suit?! When did he change? He smile my favourite smile, “like it?” as he approach with roses. It felt like a proposal was going to happen.

“Not liking it?” He sounded a little disappointed as My mouth open without words coming out. “No! This is the best, No this is just too fabulous. Oppa!” I tear as I hugged him tight, “Thank goodness you like it, Happy 1 month my darling”

“Happy One month too my squirrel!” Then he sealed my mouth with his lips as I finish the word “squirrel”. The kiss was too amazing, everything is just too amazing.  The kiss was too passionate, the first time we kissed till we are out of breath. “Come on, lets get our dinner”

“Thank you Oppa,” He helped me with the chairs before he get to his seat. “I hope you enjoy the dinner alright?” “You cook didn’t you?” I asked him as he nod, I knew I was going to love it.

“Oppa, thank you for the dinner  and for everything” as we finish up our desert, “anything for you girl” I pinch his cheeks as he eats, he really is a squirrel. I giggled. “Don’t do that when I am chewing!” He looks at you as he finish his last mouth. I stick out my tongue as I stood up running away before he could do anything.

“Yah!” He chased, after a good 5 minutes chase, “Oppa sorry sorry” I puppy eyed him knowing that’s his weakness, “Don’t think I will let you go” He hugged me and kiss my lips like before, I kissed back.

“I love you __________, forever and ever” He hugged me as we break apart from the kiss, “Me too oppa, forever and ever” Kissing the last time before leaving the beach. My first month, My first long kiss and My first boy.

 

 

//Message from Me! CMOTIONAL//

Hi! SORRY for the super long hiatus.

It is my Holiday! YAY! 

and is my final year so I try to finish up with this story(:

Sorry and thank you.

Comment me with what you think

or you can always message me privately.