CHAPTER 8 [[BOY'S CAVE]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

// ___________POV //

 

“Hey Jen I am back!” I step into the cozy apartment of ours.

“Hey! So hows school” She step into my room, I quickly told her everything from Minhyuk Oppa onwards.

“Oh! I almost forgot! Peniel Oppa is my partner in class” I got all change to something simple for the dinner at BtoB’s apartment. “And Jen I am tagging along for dinner!”

“Oh you know? How?” She look at me with shock, “EunKwang Oppa”

“Oh, I was about to ask you anyway, come lets get going!”

“Ring~” as Jen pressed the door bell, “Hey Baby welcome! And welcome ___________to BtoB’s Cave!”

EunKwang Oppa hug Jen laughing

“So… where’s the Lion or Tiger or CAVEMEN?” I played along causing him to laugh loudly.

“___________ !!! You are here!!” The other BtoB boys said while I see Minhyuk Oppa’s head our of the door which made me smile.

He is really cute uh! Oh gosh, what was I saying!

He approached me “You are here huh?”

We sat down with the tables and all set but one person is shot, Peniel Oppa.

“Erm, Which is Oppa’s room, as in Peniel Oppa’s room?” I looked at the guys as they pointed.

Feeling all nervous I knock “Yes? Come in” I open and I see Peniel Oppa with his guitar on the bed.

“Hey! You are here already, sorry I didn’t hear the door ring” I smile, I just like talking to him with his fluent English!

“It is fine!” I walk in and headed to the window with pieces of page on it.

“Erm, those are some of the songs I am practicing.” He walk towards where I was standing “Woah, I didn’t know you know how to play the guitar actually”

He laugh and we look at the others with more scoresheets. “Hmm…” He hump to the notes on them.

“Well, let’s…” Before I could complete my sentence, I saw something, something that I really love, shooting stars!

“OH!!!!” I quickly wished, this time I wish to know how MinHyuk Oppa felt about me. “Ah done!”

Peniel Oppa looked at me curiously, “What were you doing?”

“Oh did you see the shooting star? I made a wish!” I smiled, he laughed causing me to stare at him.

“You believe it in?” I nodded, “I always love to see Shooting stars and stars. I love them, they are like a guide to my life”

“Woah that’s cool!” He laughed.

“Let’s get to dinner” Pulling him out of his room and sat down for dinner.

 

// Peniel POV //

 

Seeing MinHyuk hyung and ___________ having fun just make me hurt so much. Why Can’t I be Hyung.

Playing with my guitar with the flash back of Hyung and ___________ playing.

I guess Hyung liked her as much as she liked him, I guess.

“Knock knock” It stop my thoughts, “Yes? Come in”

There she is at the door, ___________. “Hey! You are here already, sorry I didn’t hear the door ring” Her smiles just so beautiful.

“It is fine!” She headed to the window with my scoresheets there and I approach as well “Erm, those are some of the songs I am practicing.”

“Woah, I didn’t know you know how to play the guitar actually”

 “Hmm…” As I hump to one of the melodies in my mind.

“Well, let’s… OH!!!!” as a shooting star pass

Why will a shooting star appear on such a weather? I turn to look at her wondering why she is so quite suddenly.

There she stands with her hands together, eyes close and mumbled something.

“Ah done!”

I asked in return “What were you doing?”

“Oh did you see the shooting star? I made a wish!” I laughed as wishes never come through

“You believe it in?” she  nodded, “I always love to see Shooting stars and stars. I love them, they are like a guide to my life”

“Woah that’s cool!” Stars are your favourite uh? I will catch one for you.

“Let’s get to dinner” She pull me suddenly causing me to break away from my thoughts.

We sat down and I felt a stare, I turned seeing MinHyuk looking at me with a sudden smile.

I knew what he was thinking, he is jealous.

“Peniel ah what took you so long to come out along with ___________ “ Ilhoon winked

“Nothing? She was like looking at the scoresheets I had” I eat my food avoiding the others gaze.

 

//MinHyuk POV//

Damn what took them so long, I was about to stand up then I see them out.

I looked at Peniel which cause he to turn and smiled back.

“Peniel ah what took you so long to come out along with ___________ “ I Froze looking at Pen then back to ___________ who was smiling at me

“Nothing? She was like looking at the scoresheets I had” I turn looking at him as the others did as well.

“Thank you guys for the dinner!” Jen smiled while EunKwang Hyung and SungJae clear up, “Not a problem girls!”

I do enjoy dinner especially with ___________ along and sitting next to me. Her smiles and her voice are just wonderful I really love to hear her sing since Jen mention about her singing!

“Hey since we are so free and have nothing on, why not me go for some singing sessions!” A sudden thought by me.

“Yeah!!! Why not!” The other boys shouted in agreement “Sure!!!” Jen nodded except ___________.

“___________?” I turn to her as she don’t seem to have any opinion and nodded.

“WOO HOO! LETS GO!” EunKwang Hyung shouted as ___________ smiled at me.

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS! so I lost a subscriber. *emo*

hahaha anyway as usual for comments.

Silent readers I will thank you for reading.

Hope you will enjoy(:

// END//

hehehehe, peniel smirked~  *hot*
 

ANYONE WATCH WGM'S TEUKSO LAST EP?!?!:'( 

I AM SO GONNA MISS THEM AS MUCH AS YONGSEO:'(