Chapter 6[[It Kills Me All]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

"Why are shooting stars so beautiful~" turning and looking at the mystery or I call him Mr M.

"RISE AND SHINE ___________" Opening my eyes causing me to break off from my beautiful dream again.                                                         

"Urghhhhhhh, Jen!!! Why do you have to break my beautiful dream AGAIN!!!!” I stare at Jen.

“Opps!” She stopped jumping on my bed and settle down next to me “So Mr Mystery again huh!”

I turn and look at her with a glare.

Jen understanding what I was trying to say chuckled “Come on get ready for your school!”

“OH YA! I FORGOT” Lucky for me I have Jen to wake me up, I totally forgot about school.

After washing up and changing, I headed to the dining area with my all time favourite, PANCAKES!

“Hurry finish up your pancake!! And I walk you to school before heading to look for job!” Jen grab her bag as she walk towards me.

I stuff my last pancake in my mouth and headed out behind her.

Finally seeing the gate of the school, Jen being my guardian for now help me with my admission with the staff for my timetable and class.

“So this will be your class and I have written in English your timetable” I took the paper from her, “Not to worry about your first class, your room teacher speaks English”

I nodded heading towards my class, “Enjoy yourself dear!”

Koreans words are heard outside the class till I stepped into the class, the huge class with thousands of eyes on me!

“Hi, you must be the new student, ___________ right?” The teachers asked in fluent English as I nodded.

I stare at her as she speak in the alien language which I couldn’t understand which really made me wonder why did the school send me here!

“Just introduce yourself to the class” She smiled, her dimples are beautiful. “Hi, I am ___________ from Singapore, please do look out on me!” I bowed as I hear the teacher in her language again which I suppose to be a translation as the thousand eyes on me clapped.

She pointed out, “You may sit right there” I nodded as I approach then I realise a familiar face, “Oh!” I pointed at him.

// Peniel POV //

As usual my day to school with Minhyuk Hyung  since there are no schedule.

“Alright! Hyung see you later!” Hyung shut the door.

And as usual… fangirls from my school, they drive me nuts. If only they can be like ___________

OH! That girl look like her… but why will she be here! I must be thinking too much!!

Why am I even mentioning her! Alright time for class, seems like the student coming for exchange programme with our school arriving today, hmm, wonder how will he or she be. Hopefully he or she doesn’t sit at my empty seat. “See you during break Peniel” As I step into my class.

“OPPA! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE STUDENT JOINING US?!!” irritating voice, Hye Min, some girl who think she is so big but no. “So?” I answered coldly sitting down

“WELL! THE STUDENT IS COMING FROM SINGAPORE!!!!” she smiled with excitement, “And!” I answered annoyingly which Hye Min realise she should stop by going away.

“Morning class! We have a new student who I guess you have heard coming from Singapore for the exchange!” Ms Park spoke as she walk to her desk.

“I Would like you kids to welcome her” She turn to the door and signalling the new kid to enter.

Before I could turn back to the window to view outside, I froze, isn’t that… ___________ ?

So… she is the student… and her smile is just so… Oh goodness PENIEL SNAP THAT OUT! I smack myself hoping nobody see it which actually work as their eyes were on her.

Her puzzled face was pretty cute when Ms park speak in Korean.

“Hi, I am ___________ from Singapore, please do look out on me!” She bowed as Ms park translated with the others in class clapping to welcome her.

I look at Ms Park’s finger as she pointed towards me “Yes!” I muttered looking around. She walk towards without realising me or she have forgotten about me? Impossible right ? “Oh!” She pointed at as I smiled “ Hello ___________ !”

“Oh hey Peniel! Thank goodness I have you else I won’t understand anything if I don’t have Ms Park” She smiled in relieve , I chuckled as we turn to Ms Park’s lesson.

“That’s all class!” Ms Park announce as the class shouted with happiness “And Peniel, Since you are good in both language please bring ___________ around! Hope you will love this school, ___________ “

“So, Let’s go for break and look for Minhyuk Hyung” I take mine and helped with her things, as I saw Minhyuk Hyung outside our class, “Minhyuk Oppa is here as well?” She smiled brightly as I pointed to the door where hyung is standing.

“Oh! ___________ so you are the Singapore student huh!” Minhyuk mess her hair as we walk to the canteen, “Stop messing my hair!!!! And stop making me sound like I am so famous!” She turn to look at hyung which made me feel something.

// MinHyuk POV//

Oh, so ___________ is the Singaporean Student! She is really cute.

“Oh! ___________ so you are the Singapore student huh!” I messed her hair on purpose which made her frustrated “Stop messing my hair!!!! And stop making me sound like I am so famous!”

“Hahaha, alright! Anyway peniel will be showing you our school” I look at her as she sat on the bench nodding away, I wish I can show her instead, but my English isn’t as good as Pen’s.

“I thought I could show you the school instead but I don’t think I can explain as well as Peniel” I pat on Pen’s back

“Well showing round the school doesn’t need much explaining and besides the things in school are more or less the same right?” She look at me with that beautiful eyes of hers. She really can make me insane.

“Hyung, why not you show her around since I still have practice to do” Pen stood up grabbing his stuff, “Alright”

“See you Later Oppa!” ___________waved. “Ok! Let’s go!” we got our things and start the tour!

// Peniel POV //

I knew Hyung liked her, I don’t even know why I did that! I shouldn’t have given way to him.

It hurts more when she said “Well showing round the school doesn’t need much explaining and besides the things in school are more or less the same right?”

Especially with those eyes that I can really drive me crazy but those eyes ain’t for me but Hyung.

Her smile when Hyung was given the chance to do the touring instead, kills me inside all which made me realise that, she is beginning to like hyung like how I am beginning to like her.

I do like her, really like her. I guess more than like…

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS! This is real long but still...

As usual, improvements? heehee.

Hope you will enjoy(:

 

REPLY TO COMMENTS:
@StrawberryBoo : Anneyong Chigu^^ thankyou heehee.

THANK YOU STRAWBERRYBOO & MIMICHI FOR SUBSCRIBING!
It MEANT ALOT to me^^<3

// END//



My two out of three BtoB Bias<3 Guess the other one^^