Chapter 5[[NEIGHBOURS?!!]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

“What you guys stay here?!?!” I thought the same as Jen who said out.

“Yes we do” The other one, Minhyuk I think replied smiling at me and I did the same.

“OH! Cool! I stay on the 5th floor!” Jen said excitedly, “We are staying the same floor then” Minhyuk replied causing Jen to screaming.

EunKwang then talk to Jen as Jen followed, Minhyuk came towards me “Hi I am Minhyuk!”

“Hi I know that since Jen told me” I looked at him “he is cute” I thought.

“Oh… come let’s get going” as he grab his bag and I turn seeing Peniel who said hi as well.

Since the other boys went up with EunKwang and Jen, Peniel,Minhyk and I got the lift hitting number 5.

“So, why didn’t you want to take our van?” Minhyuk turn to me, “Eh, I just didn’t like to trouble people and besides, you guys are idols won’t your fans go nuts?”

I heard Peniel chukled “Well, you can always meet us at a point for you to join us you know?” Minhyuk reply as we step out the lift.

“Oh... still no thank you!” I turn towards my apartment while they go the opposite.

“OH MY ___________ I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY STAY OPPOSITE US!!!!!!” Jen jumping and screaming, “alright alright, chill will you?”

“Oh yes, I forgot, EunKwang Oppa ask me to meet him later after he unpack, want to tag along?” Jen asked as she walk to her room to get all dress up, “No Thank you! I don’t want to be a light bulb!” I said doing the blinking action!

“What lightbulb!! Alright then I will go by myself!” Jen left quickly as she blushed.

“Finally peace” I said. Walk around as I place some of my belonging. “Oh yes! I forgot”

I speed dial the number “ring ring… Hello?” I heard my mum’s voice “Mummy! This is ___________! Mummy I am at our apartment and I miss you sooooo much!”

“Oh my dear! How’s your flight” My mum asked as I told her everything with Clive’s voice at the background.

After 30mins on the phone since Clive have to get to bed so does mummy, I start to pack up and place the photo of my family. “I miss you guys”

Before I could hang my clothes up, the bell rang. “This Jen actually forgot her keys… Coming!”

Instead of Jen appearing in my eyes, Minhyuk did.

 

// MinHyuk POV //

 

“EunKwang where you going?” I shouted as he stood by the door “OUT!” he dashes off before I could ask again.

I thought to myself, “hmm… what is ___________ doing right now. Hmm.. I should go over I guess”

I got myself dress and walk towards the door, “Hyung! Where you going” Peniel asked, “erm, just a walk catch some air” why didn’t I tell him the truth? I asked myself “Alright! Be careful!”

I headed to the apartment and pressed “Ding Dong~”

“Coming!” was all I heard. Then I see the girl who I really miss… wait! Miss? Come on I just know her ahh never mind!

“Oh, is you.” She said with a smile “So you are not expecting me but someone else?” I acted sad.

“no no, I just thought was Jen cause she went out with EunKwang Oppa.” She invited me to her beautiful apartment. “Oh, haha, no wonder EunKwang left the house hurriedly” She laughed as well upon hearing to my response.

She is cute, hmm… OMO! MINHYUK WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!! “So, what bring you here?” She smiled at me, “erm, thought just come to say hi and know you more?” I said, “Alright!” Before she step out of the kitchen with cans in her hand the bell rang.

“I will help you to get it” I told her as I reached for it, “Ah! Hyung!” It turn out to be Peniel!

“Peniel!” I heard her voice as she came closer “come on in”

“Hyung what are you doing here?” Peniel asked curiously “Same for you, what are you doing here?”

We open our mouth with no answers, “Here a drink!” She passed Peniel a can which stop us from stoning.

“So Minhyuk-sshi and Peniel-sshi…”

“Just call me Oppa” Peniel and I turn to each other as we said the same sentence.

“ah! Alright! Minhyuk Oppa! Peniel Oppa! What brought you both here?” She asked

“I thought I can come over to help since you just move it?” we said the same sentence again, causing her to laugh.

“Alright Alright! Let’s get out of this awkward situation!” She said, “let’s go to the nearby park then!!”

We nodded walking out together.

 

// Peniel POV //

 

“why is Hyung here?” I thought “Don’t tell me Hyung is interested in her!”

“Peniel Oppa! What are you thinking?” she asked as I bang into the lamp post with much of the thinking!

“eh, nothing! Haha just tired”

“Why not we go back to rest then?” She suggested causing me and Minhyuk Hyung to reply “No need to!”

I turn to Hyung, he looked at me and seems like we have the same thought.

Suddenly, she stopped walking and look at a direction, we turned as well.

“Hey that figure look familiar…” MinHyuk Hyung said. “OH! EUNKWANG HYUNG!”

“SHHHHHH.” ___________ covered His mouth. “they are going to notice us!”

Then I realise EunKwang is hugging a girl, who we all guessed to be Jen!

“Are you guys going to stay there hiding till we are gone?” I heard Jen’s voice causing us to stand up and ___________ went to hug her.

“Well, congrats Hyung!” Me and MinHyuk patted his back as he chuckled.

We then walk back together, I wish I could hold on to ___________ hand like how EunKwang hyung is doing now.

EunKwang hyung kissed Jen “See you tomorrow alright my dear?” as Jen nodded blushing.

“Bye girls have a good rest” we all said while they open to their apartment.

I stare out of my room window, and saw something flew pass.

“What was that” I wondered and fell asleep.

 

// ___________ POV //

“Night Jen!” I went into my room and look out of the window,

“What a night huh.” I smiled, “OH!!!! A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!!!” I quickly made a wish.

What wish? It took me quite long to decide and I decided one.

“I’m quite in luck huh! Get to see two shooting stars!!” I smile widely as I headed to bed.

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS!!

How was it? heehee, I tried my best.

I find it very messy actually.

Opinion please!(:

Rally hope it entertains.

Hope you Enjoy(:

// END//