Chapter 12[[Hanging Out?]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*


The busy weeks for the boys have finally stopped.  “I miss my girl so long since I have seen her.” EunKwang throwing his bag one side, “Boys, why not we ask the girls out since ___________ didn’t have school anyway!”

The other 6 smile hearing upon the girls and going out together which made them feeling all not tired especially Minhyuk.
“Hey baby, are you and ___________ free?” EunKwang Phoned the girls while the rest got wash up. “Alright! Then I will see you both later, love you baby!” “Hyung! So they are free to head out with us!” Ilhoon exclaimed with excitement. “Let’s get going boys!” EunKwang nodded as the boys rush out.

 

// MinHyuk POV//

Finally I am going to see my girl, ever since my confession I have yet been seeing her. “Guys! I will see you all downstairs!” I rushed to ___________ apartment pressing the bell quickly.

“Coming!” I heard her angelic voice, finally. “Ah!” She seem shock, but the shock with that smile on her. She look like she just got up with those messy hair making me laugh at how cute she is even with the messy hair!
“Oppa! I just woke up! Don’t laugh at me!!!” She pouted, making me hug her and kiss her forehead, “Morning then my messy angel” She glared at me while I push her to wash up.

“Oh! MinHyuk!” I saw EunKwang walk into the apartment, “Hey! I am waiting for ___________ “

“Ah, when you guys got together huh!” He nudged me but the nudged wasn’t the usual nudged, It feels alittle awakward. “Eh, during our break the past week?”

“OPPA!” Jen ran towards EunKwang as he hugged and kissed her. “Hello MinHyuk!” She waved. “___________ is washing up so I guess you are waiting for her right? Then tell her to lock the apartment! Let’s go Oppa!”

I nodded as they walk out, I walked to her room. Her room being white with wallpaper stickers of stars.

Pictures of her with Jen and her family I guess. “Oppa!” I turn to see her all dress up ready,
“Let’s go! And where’s Jen?”
Holding her waist, “She and EunKwang went down first, she ask me to tell you to lock the apartment.”
“Sorry oppas!” She bowed as we ran to the vehicle. “It is ok!” They replied as they saw our hands lock together “So someone else is attach here huh!” She blushed smiling and nodding while the other boys woo and wee except for Peniel.
I held on to her as we head for our destination that EunKwang planned. Beach

 

//Peniel POV//

 

I see hyung rushed out of the house, I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t feel like going along.

“Pen, you alright?” EunKwang Hyung ask with concern, “Yeah… I guess.”

“Hyung, they are together. I saw them.” Hyung looked at me with apology “Hyung, it is fine, you didn’t know it is not your fault.” I knew what hyung was thinking, he will blame himself that he asked the girls out. I didn’t blame him since he didn’t know and since he really missed Jen and want us all going out together like a family.
“Let’s go hyung! Let’s go!” I acted myself, the Peniel before everything happened. “KAJA!!” maknae shouted rushing out.
We got to our vehicle first as hyung when to get Jen. “Hyung! What’s wrong! Why are you looking so upset?” Sungjae asked as he sit next to me, “I am fine! Maybe just tired after those schedules!”
“Oppa, don’t you think ___________ and MinHyuk Oppa look cute?” Jen’s voice got louder as they march towards the vehicle. I look at EunKwang Hyung as he nodded in silence.

“Hello guys!” “HEY JEN! WHERE’S ___________ !!” The others asked, “Ah, you will see later!” She giggled.

I felt like leaving but I can’t else everyone will find it weird and start asking which I didn’t want it to happen.
They came, their hands interlock with each other’s. It breaks my heart, I wish that was mine with hers instead.

I had my headset ready but I didn’t start my player.

“Sorry oppas!” Her beautiful voice and her smile as I turn to peek. “It is ok!” “So someone else is attach here huh!” She with her pinky cheeks looking as beautiful as ever, the others cheered and I start my song looking outside the window and I saw Minhyuk Hyung’s reflection as his eyes look at me. I ignored, I turn to see EunKwang Hyung at the driver seat looking at me through the rear mirror. I hinted I am fine, before he turn to drive off to our usual hangout area.

 

 

 

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HELLO! ONE REASON I AM UPDATING CAUSE....

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

So, i hope I am on time~><

How will the outing be?

Can Peniel tolerate? and what will happen?:D

Hope you will enjoy(:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU PENIELOPPA; LYSA_COOKIE; NANAFARRIS FOR SUBSCRIBING!

YAY!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN TO ME^^<3

COMMENTS AND TALK TO ME!!!!:D
YOU CAN ADD ME AS FRIEND AND TALK TO ME^^
MEEEEEEEEE AKA FRIENDLY MONSTER<3

// END//

2nd Reason to Update (I am a B2UTY since this very day 3 years back)
http://c-motional.tumblr.com  : My tumblr^^

 

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY B2ST !!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

 

AND HAPPY BELATED TO JIYOON UNNIE of 4MINUTE!

 

So... even if it is B2ST (and I am a B2UTY) still... 

this is a....

BTOB FIC!!!!

SO BTOB GIF IS A YES! RAWWWWWWWR!

 

 

CUBE FAMILY

and....

#HAPPYSSONGDAY26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANGSEUNGHO