Chapter 13 [[ Special You ]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

“Hey baby” I felt a touch on my forehead, and glared. Seeing my dear boy I stopped instantly and apologise as he pouted “You don’t have to glare at me, you know! I just woke you up since we arrive”

Apologising being accepted he kissed my forehead again as Jen chuckled “ Hyung! You can always do that later! Now we have to get off!!!!!” ChanSub whined while the rest laugh getting off the vehicle.

Why did I glare? And Why did Jen laugh? Mr M! he appeared again! I know that I have MinHyuk Oppa but is just that Mr M is making me very curious and I really wonder who he is.

“So, Mr M again huh!” Jen nudge me while the boys start playing, “Ain’t you stating the obvious huh! And woah, what a beautiful beach…”

“Beautiful right?” my handsome boy ran to me while the other tag along “This beach is BtoB’s favourite hangout and not many people come here so it is fine.” I smile as he held my hands and go to the soft sand. Once we pick a spot, Jen and I start laying the things down while the boys acted like small kids running towards the sea pushing each other. “Peniel Oppa, why didn’t you join them?” he helped as lay the mat out as soon as I got it out of the bag, “How can I leave two girls to get the things ready and go to play?” “PENIEL HYUNG HURRY COME AND PLAY!!!!! NOONA ALSO!!!!!” SungJae shouted as he ran and pull Peniel with him causing me and Jen to laugh when Peniel couldn’t do anything but to follow the youngest.

After settling all the stuff, we headed to the sea where the boys are. Jen start taking picture of us and the boys with the camera she brought along with and I actually forgotten to bring me! “baby!!!!!” I ran away as I hear my boy’s voice who is all drench and knowing what he is going to do, “Stay away MinHyuk!! AHHHHHHHHHH”

“Gotcha! Since you are wet, let’s throw you to the sea!!!” I shouted as SungJae approach and held on to my legs while them both threw me. All of them laugh as I got my head above sea level, and quickly splash water at all of them. If Jen didn’t have the camera I bet she will also be as wet as me!

After all the splashing, I got up and headed to rest and dry up. “Jen I will have your camera” As soon as she handed to me, she was instantly carried by EunKwang and thrown to the sea causing all the laughter and fun again. “So long since I had fun” I smiled and taken a few self-shot with the beautiful scenery. “Need help?” I heard a familiar American accent, “Ah thank you Peniel Oppa” We taken a few shots, both individual and together then settle down on the mat. “Hmm, the picture of us both is pretty nice ain’t it?” He spoke as he look through the photos, “really? I think it is because of me!” causing us to laugh and him to retort. “So… when did you and Hyung got together?”“Oh, weeks before your busy schedule starts. You know what! Because of your schedules you have missed out so much in class and I lost one of my translators” I pouted as he continue looking through the photos, “Sorry ___________ , so I guess you are happy with hyung uh!”

“Yeap! I was just joking there is no need to be sorry about!” I laughed while taking the towels out for us to dry up, “joking about which? Class or hyung.”

I saw his face, the face of Peniel which I have never seen before, serious look. “eh, Oppa?” I spoke out of the awkwardness between us as he took the towel. “Oh, sorry ___________. Eh," Before he could continue, MinHyuk came towards us, “Oh my, baby I am so exhausted!!!!” He peck my cheek as I turn to find Peniel but he was already off towards to find the rest. “Finally just us, let’s take a few pictures alright?” He took the camera and we start taking our couple photo with cute, angry, happy, funny, retarded, kissing and endless of photos! “Poor Jen she is gonna upload them till dawn break!” He laugh as we look through the shots we took, I love this boy so much that I cannot do anything without him, I thought as I peck him and we decided to find the rest to ask them to have a break and we can eat together.

//Peniel POV//

 

I have no idea how long can I control myself, my feelings for her. Hyung could cuddle her, kiss her, hold her, call her as his. I am so happy to have a photo with her, but why did I say that, aish, Peniel Shin you screw up! “SPLASH!” My thoughts were interrupt as the salty sea water splash on me and I see two dearest maknae laughing hard which attracted the others attention and laughed as well, “You guys are so dead” I got up and ran after them and pin ilhoon down. “Ah ah ah Hyung hyung hyung I am flatten!!!!” “Ya! Am I that fat!” Everyone laugh to my comment and I unpin him and after sungjae next, “AHHHHHHHHHHH HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG “ With EunKwang and ChanSub Hyungs help we got Sungjae and throw him far in the water!

“I wonder if we post all this image for your fans what will they say!” ___________ and MinHyuk hyung approach with their hands together which made me weak. I stop my smile and pretend not hearing headed to Sungjae and played. “Guys it is time for food and rest, we have to leave soon else it is gonna be dark!” Hyung said and we got out of the water, “Hyung, I will go to the toilet first” I smiled to EunKwang hyung to assure him I am fine.

Well, I didn’t want to see that scene, the scene where by they will feed each other and stuff. I see the sunset and the lamp post light lit on, I wonder how long have I sat on the sand facing the sea far from them. “There you are Oppa!” I turn and saw ___________. She sat next to me, “Your toilet break is too long, the rest are ready to go back, I left some food for you though!” “Thanks ___________ ! You saw the sunset? Ain’t it beautiful? “ She nodded then a shooting star surprisingly shot across. I knew what she would do and I did the same, I wish she will be happy and if possible she can be mine, which won’t happen. “So what did you wish for? “ I turn to her as she unclasp her hands, “Saying out a wish won’t work you know! and Let’s head back else they can’t find us!” I stood up wondering, why am I seeing shooting stars with her, second time in my life to see it.

Why are you so special, __________ . 

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HELLO!  I AM HERE TO UPDATE!!!:D

So, I guess Peniel ENDURE it well?

Special uh, you are so special to Peniel~

Hope you will enjoy(:

128899
MyungNaLKim92

 

THANK YOU MYUNGNALKIM92 FOR SUBSCRIBING!
YAY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH<3 HEEHEEE

REPLY TO COMMENTS:
@NANAFARIS: heehee Thanks alot! and YES I UPDATE AGAIN!:D hope it is what you expect!

 

YOU CAN ADD ME AS FRIEND AND TALK TO ME^^
MEEEEEEEEE AKA FRIENDLY MONSTER<3

// END//

 

I am so upset by one of the tumblr post,

it says something like...

"Peniel is not regconise"

I emo-ed, cry, whatever! but yes, I am emo-ing because Peniel is not regconise and I agree.

Because... NOT MANY FANCAM HAVE HIM  T_T

MORE LINES FOR PENIEL PLEASE.

since this is the case.... PENIEL GIF. YES. PENIEL D. SHIN DONGGUEN!

Yes a need for PENJAE MOMENT.


 

PENIEL FLY~~~~~

 

PENIELOVEYOUSO N O T I C E HIM!