CHAPTER 17 [[I guess It will be a long day…]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

Ever since that day, you have been seeing minhyuk on screen only not even in school since the boys schedule are so pack.

“Hey __________” Nana shook me, “Lunch Break!!! You have been daydreaming since  forever”

“Sorry Na, you know it has been weeks since I saw minhyuk” I pouted.

Yes, I miss him dearly. Apparently our relationship is unannounced not even the school except Nana.

Well, He didn’t want me hurt so he said not to announce, I really want to date him publicly.

I guess it will be a Long day to be…

//Peniel POV//

“Alright! Thank You boys!” a voiced echoed through the set, “Kamshahaminda!!”

Finally the MV is about to shoot finish, I miss her. Wonder how she is doing.

“HYUNG! LET’S GO GET SOME FOOD!!!!!” maknae whined as we change up to something comfortable before heading back to the dorm to get some rest, “Aish! Didn’t you eat just now?!” Eunkwang Hyung grumbled.

“Hyung!! That food is not nice” maknae pouted, “arasso arasso! I ask Manager Hyung first then we see how”

With that the maknae kept jumping and ran out, “Peniel hyung! Pali! We gonna have good food!”

I chuckled seeing SungJae being the maknae again instead of him always disturbing the hyungs, “Arasso!”

“Dong Guen ah,” I turned seeing MinHyuk Hyung patting my back, “Deh Hyung?”

“I have a request, since you and __________ are in the same class and are best friends can you  do me a favour?”

“erm, what is it Hyung?” “Kamshahamida” As we walked out bowing to the Set Crew, “It has been nearly 2 weeks since I last saw __________, I was wondering if you can help me with my surprise plan tomorrow since you will be heading to school”

I nodded as I listen, “Alright, I will try. I hope she will suspect nothing.”

He nodded. “HYUNG PALI AH!!!” SungJae whined, “YA! YOOK SUNGJAE STOP IT ELSE WE ARE NOT GOING!!”

We boarded the van as EunKwang Hyung stared at SungJae causing him to be all silent.

I miss her, __________. I can’t wait to go school tomorrow to see her.

But, there is some reason that I didn’t want to go school… Help Hyung for the surprise.

It aches.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Ilhoon turn to me, “ah, I am fine”

“Hyung! Let’s SNS our selca!” as that naughty maknae took my phone and and snap a photo of the maknae line to instagram.

“I can’t believe I am so good Looking!!” the maknae shouted causing the van to make many disagreement.

 I guess it will be a Long day to be…


//Message from Me! CMOTIONAL//

Hi! Finally a Peniel scene again.

I feel that my story drifted alot actually, 

but no worries I will try my best to get things on track

and it is a Penfic afterall^^V

Leggo chickyPen!<3