Chapter 11[[I was Too Late]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*


Weeks has pass in this new school and without MinHyuk and Peniel Oppa with me at school.

Got to know a new classmate, Nana. Her English is as good as Peniel Oppa’s English which help me and I manage to get the hook on to more and more Korean.

Well, school is as usual another day without the two oppas around.

I guess Jen is getting use to it, but I heard from Jen she visited the others at the studio.

Jen being a Melody, that’s what BtoB fans called right? Seems like she understand the schedule!

Once again returning to the empty home with Jen at work nearby.

 

“How can it be so beautiful” I pointed out.

“especially having my wish to come through!” smiling to Mr M .

“Hey ___________, wakey time for your dinner!” Jen shook me having my dream torn again.

Getting up to wash my sleepy face before getting to the dinning area.

“So you must have dreamt of your Mr M huh!” Jen look at me “Always talking in your dream, and it only means Mr M so don’t give me that look!”

I drop my face down blushing hard and thinking of who that Mr M will be.

“Tsk! Then why you wake me up!!!!” I pouted looking at Jen who is laughing.

“Opps! I didn’t meant to!”

Before I could retort back, The melody of Monday to Sunday rang. “Hello”

 

//MinHyuk POV//

“Hello” the other side of the phone have pick up,

“Hey ___________, have you got your dinner?” I asked once that beautiful voice of hers was heard.

“Ah! MinHyuk Oppa! YEAH! I have! What about you?” She giggled.

“I have, anyway free to meet awhile at the park near our place?” questioning hope she will be free “Ok! I will see you in 15 Minutes!!”

“Sure, see you, bye” I put down the phone after,

I miss her so much, not seeing her a week. A day already kill me.

I have been having the thought to confess to her. Should I or not.

“Hyung! Where you going!” Peniel shouted across the hall, “Going to take a bit of air after all the practice!”

Rush out of the apartment as fast as I could before EunKwang Hyung could ask me to get some stuff for him!

Hyung always ask me to do this and that! Buy this and that!!!

 

“Finally the park” I stretch sitting down to a bench in front of a playground with nobody around playing since the time is already pretty late in the night. “Guess who am I!” That beautiful voice spoke with my eyes covered by her hands.

I laughed, “I know it’s you, ___________ !!” Grab her hands and turn to look at her. “Ah!!! Stop poking me!” She laughed, giggling aloud.

“That’s for disturbing me!” I continue to tickle her, “Ok ok! Stop stop!!!!”

“It has been weeks since I last saw you and the other Oppas!” She smiled at me catching her breath.

“Yeah it is, I miss you actually.” I turn to her, as she looked down with a little pink pink on her cheeks.
Why can she be so cute, I really wonder. “I miss you too and so the other oppas!” I really don’t like the fact that I am being in the same class as the others.
“hmm, miss me more than them?” I asked teasingly, and this time she blushed even harder without any reply.
“I was just joking!” I turn away from her looking in front with a little disappointment. “Well, let’s head back it is getting late.”
I didn’t know why I suddenly didn’t have the guts to tell her how much I want her.

Suddenly, I felt arms around my waist, “I miss oppa, I miss you more than the others. I really do”

I turn to her, hugging her then get my guts out, “I love you. I love you ___________ .”

I look at her pulling her off my body to see her beautiful eyes telling her I love her once more. “Oppa, me too”

That sentence just made me hug her tighter. “Be mine, and only mine alright ___________ ?“
I felt her nodded then I kiss her forehead before holding her hands and head back to our shelter.

// Nobody’s POV //
Little did they know, someone was watching them from far. Someone’s whose heart shattered seeing every little detail of the communication and heard every detail of the confession.

“I was too late”

 

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS!!!!! SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 

Sorrrrrrry~:(

JIANGJIANGJIANG! How is peniel gonna react?

And I know you guys know who saw it (Lousy words:( )

As usual, improvements? heehee.

Hope you will enjoy(:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU WINNIEPILLOW; WEICHING ; TAORISFEVAH ; EGREATSORA ; KOA-ZER18 & ALYNS_0908 FOR SUBSCRIBING!

THANKYOUGUYS!!!!!!!SUBSCRIBING MEANS ALOT TO MEEEEEEEEEE<3

COMMENTS AND TALK TO ME!!!!:D I AM A FRIENDLY ANIMAL WHO DON'T BITE! *RAWR* kekekke. LOVE LOVE!

// END//

 

Since today is the FOURTHOFOCTOBER!!!!

HAPPY18THBIRTHDAY,JUNGILHOON!!!!

Kekekeke, LOVE YOU JUNGILHOON!<3

SPEND YOUR LOVELY DAY @ BUSAN WITH THE OTHER BOYS<3

*GOSH I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM (everything I know about him)*