Chapter 15 [[Place Of Mine]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

Feels so good to have Peniel Oppa in class! But I am still so upset that my dear boy isn’t with me. Why must he have schedule today, stupid cube. Well, time fly pass quickly, it is going to be our month in 2 days time since we got together. I miss him to dearly. “Alright class so that is all for today, See you guys tomorrow! And DongGuen-sshi please submit them by Friday” Miss Park walk out and Yes, DongGuen is Peniel, his Korean name. The teachers here never treat him like a star but a normal student. “Oppa! Today you have no schedule right? Let’s hang out!” Hyemin, one of the annoying student? Or what they call her, the queenka of the school asked Peniel, “Get lost and let’s go __________ and see you tomorrow Nana!” we waved to Nana, I saw Hyemin fuming mad and heard by chance, “Who does she think she is to stick with Peniel of BtoB”

“Just ignore Hyemin, she is nothing but annoying.” He got my books for me as I nodded, “She isn’t like you, cute, pure, nice, whatever nice words I can put in.” He chuckled, “Am I that good oppa?” “If only you know, you are that 100% perfect” I Laughed as we wait for EunKwang Oppa to pick us up, “If only you are not…” His words were interrupted to a handsome boy in my life. MinHyuk, my one and only boy. “ Baaaaaabehhhhhhhhhh!” He ran towards us, “Hey Pen!” Giving him a brother hug, “PABO! You don’t have to shout so loud, you want your fans to know and come hunt me!” I smack him, “why are you here? I thought you are busy?”

“Well, I was, now I am not and here bring you out and are you not happy to see me huh!” He stare at me, “Alright! Then let’s go but at different timing else if your fans see I will be so… oh my.” I smack my forehead as the both brothers laugh to my comment,” Alright see you at the park then we cab to our destination alright?” I nodded and bid farewell to Peniel Oppa.

I cannot wait for today with MinHyuk Oppa. I giggled as I headed towards the park.

//MinHyuk Oppa//

“Hyung, free from schedule?” He offered me the sit that my girl sat earlier as I nodded, “hmm, Hyung do you really love her.” I turn to him all shock, why will he ever ask such a question? “Hyung, I just ask to confirm, if you really do please love her and don’t hurt her.” He stood up as the familiar vehicle approach, “Hey MinHyuk! Coming for __________ ?” I nodded, “Bye!” as the vehicle left and I see Peniel’s back view with him resting.

What does Peniel mean, why do I feel that he like her. Oh! Time to look for __________!! I quickly got my cap and shades and got out of school to the park. Luckily, nobody regconise me.as I got my way there. Hmm… Where did my girl go to? Got to the bench and ring for her number,

“Guess who!” suddenly a pair of soft hands covered my eyes and the voice of my angel. MY angel. I grab her wrist and pull her to the front as she stumbled sitting next to me. “Oppa…” I hugged her, “What do you want to do my angel? Since  you know I can’t have our day celebrated on the actual day” “Hmm… what would you like to do? You know we can’t go out freely and I won’t want you to be spotted so….” She turn away from my hold facing me, her gorgeous look.” Let’s just say we grab some ice cream and call for a pizza and go somewhere whereby no one will be around!!” I grab her hands “Let’s go I know a place” She smiled at me knowing how much she trust me. She went to get our ice cream and pizza as I call manager hyung to drive us to a place of my own.

“Ah!Manager Oppa! Anneyong!” She bowed seeing who it was when we entered the vehicle, “Hello __________! Good to see you again!” “Hyung to that place of mine” She looked at me, “of yours?” “Don’t worry not my home” “How can you read my mind!” I chuckled as I cuddled her kissing her forehead once again.

 “How’s school for you babe?” I looked at her, “Boring! Without you especially even though there is Peniel Oppa with me!” Peniel, suddenly I remember what he told me again. But why. We talk through the journey and finally arriving to the place of Mine. “Thanks hyung!””Bye Manager Oppa!” With the vehicle zoom away, I lead her with my hands on her eyes. “Ta dah”

 

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

DOUBLE UPDATE:D

hope they were what you guess expecting.

and yes, a LOUSY cliff hanger again.

yes, and what place should minhyuk's place of mine be?

Sorry for two short chapters!

Comments alrighty?

//End//

 

Since...

Just now was about Gyu and YoungSaeng~~~

now....

NOH JI HOON!!!!!CUBE'S SOLOIST WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Someone him who is so CUTE!! and can be soooo.... HOT AS WELL!!!

So he is from "Birth of great star 2" and yeap melodic voice, amazing! so... and want to hear studio voice?

Hear There Is No Love By him^^

else... JUST WAIT! IT IS TODAY THE RELEASE OF HIS MV & HIS ALBUM!  7TH NOVEMBER!!!!:D

ANYWAY, THIS IS STILL A BTOB FIC, COME COME THE BTOB!

Seems like Peniel just need sungjae... Peniel do you still need __________?

peniel : *throw pillow* I need __________ more!

Sungjae : !!! *emo*

me : *hugs sungjae* poor maknae *smirks*  (crap I sound like a prevert)

Minhyuk : *bleah*  __________ is mine!!!!

Peniel : *sob sob* *hug sungjae*

Me : poor peniel *hugs hugs* ekekekkee.

I see someone not happy with his eh. *smirk*