CHAPTER 9 [Tired]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 



 

//EunKwang POV//

 

Lucky MinHyuk mention singing else I have no idea how to entertain the girls. Anyway, come to think of it. The way Minhyuk looks at ___________, I smell something. Hmm…

“Guys… and girls here we are!” I parked the vehicle asking them to alight.

“That’s fast!” MinHyuk jumped out before helping ___________ out of the vehicle. Hmm….

The five boys like 10 year olds jumping and hopping with excitement to the venue with MinHyuk and ___________ talking and walking. The way they communicate isn’t just some normal way. Suspicious.

“Baby, what are you think!” Jen exclaim making me break my thoughts, “nothing much, go ahead first while I talk to Peniel for a while” noticing Peniel at the back not being himself which is weird.

Jen went over to ___________ with MinHyuk beside them.

“Pen! Whats wrong” He jerk as he took his ear piece out.

“Oh Hyung, nothing is wrong” He giving me his fake smile which I know something is very wrong.

“Pen, tell me, I know something is not right for sure.” I stop him from walking turning to him as he look away.

“Peniel, I as a brother, as a leader I cannot pretend a younger brother who is definitely not right as he is fine.” I pat his back for reassurance.

“Fine hyung, but please do not let anyone know” He looked at me “Hyung, I guess I liked ___________ more than just friends and is just...”

I nodded allowing to complete his story.

“MinHyuk Hyung also Liked her, which I suspect she did in return” He look up towards the direction where the rest are waiting for us and also making me realise to ask the rest to go ahead first.

“So you are upset about it…” I patted his back once more after he tell me “Well, Pen, You will never know what will happen in future right? Maybe someone better will appear”

He nodded then look back up at me “Thanks Hyung, I feel way better”

“Good to Have the Peniel I know back, you know we are brothers for reason.” I assure him as we go for our entertainment.

 

// ___________ POV //

The boys are already in madness, they jump and sing and party! Well, BtoB are just so nice to have.

“Are you ok?” MinHyuk asked me as rub my arms for warmth.

Then I felt a Jacket on me before I could reply, “Thanks” I smiled while he go back partying and singing with the others.

He is just so perfect is he not? MinHyuk Oppa, nice, kind, warm… everything nice to describe him!

“Oh Oppa!” Jen shouted when EunKwang and Peniel Oppa entered, wondered what they could have chatted since it was quite long. Quite.

“Why didn’t you wait for us!!!!!” Peniel joined them, Peniel is somehow him again like in class for the first time.

 

// Peniel POV //

“Oh My! Today is just SO FUN!!!!!!” SungJae , our dear maknae shouted.

“Come guys more fun for the next time we have to send the girls back especially ___________ since she have school tomorrow!” EunKwang Hyung hush us.

The vehicle is totally full of our singing! Well, ___________ voice is amazing. So amazing.

Well, talking about her, I am lucky to have Hyung to talk to at least  I don’t feel so much tired.

“We are HOME!!!” MinHyuk Hyung still singing then serious “I will walk ___________ home after a walk in the park since she said she want a break and Jen Noona want more time with Hyung”

“WOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~”  The others said except me. “So someone is taking this chance uh!!!!” I see her blush that blush which I wish it was for me instead.

“Cut that out!” Hyung said  “See you guys!”

The door shut as I feel EunKwang Hyung look at me through the mirror while I smile saying I am all fine.

I really wish I was the one walking her.

 

//MinHyuk POV//

“Today is just so fun!” ___________ hopping around running to the playground near our living cave.

“Well, I just am glad you enjoyed yourself “ Settling down on the swing as she swung up and down on it.

“I guess coming Korea was not a bad idea” She said softly “Knowing you guys isn’t a bad idea as well”

She is just so nice, how can she be single and available? I don’t understand.

“erm… “ Before I could ask her, “Hey Jen! Yeah yeah, on our way back! Alright see ya!” She hung the phone up.

“Sorry you were saying?” She turn to me smiling, “Nothing let’s get back else Jen noona will come screaming at me”

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HELLO READERS! JUST ONE THING.

MY VIEWS HIT 100+++ THANK YOU SO MUCH

THOUGH I KNOWMY STORYLINE DONT ATTRACT ALOT.

AND I UPDATE TODAY TO CONGRATS...

 

BTOB

 

WOW!!!

 

HOPE YOU WILL STILL ENJOY.:D 

THAT EXPLAINS THE PICTURE TOO!!!<3

// END//

two of my f av o u r i t e parts in WOW!

sadly,not penial/minhyuk/sungjae!