Chapter 14 [[crazy over you]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

It has been a week since I saw her, busy schedule after spending a day at the beach together. Now finally I can head down to school which is also to see her. I smiled, looking at the photo we took together. I think back to that day, what did she wish for? How I wish we are together. “Hey Pen! Don’t sigh, time for school!” turning to see EunKwang hyung all ready with his keys in his hands. I got up and took whatever I need including the photo we took and place it in my wallet. “Time for school and time to see you again.” The rest seem to be at the studio, oh MinHyuk Hyung is not here. “Hyung, where is MinHyuk Hyung?” “Ah, he have schedule today, so he can’t go school today. Let’s get going and not keep __________ waiting since I told her I will be sending her to school.” I quickly got to my footwear at her name since today I will be with her alone the whole day which excites me.

We got down to the carpark and see this beautiful small girl standing there as we approach she smiled her beautiful smile. “Morning EunKwang Oppa and Morning Peniel Oppa” mine in English, “Morning to you, __________” We hop on to the vehicle and Hyung drove off. “I didn’t know Jen will have the photos so fast printed out!” Hyung spoke, “Yeah! If you have seen her, she got home and quickly start sending the digital version and print a few copies of it!” She even mimics Noona on how she got it done which cause laughter among us three. “Ok kids time for school! See you both later!” We hop off and bid goodbye to hyung.

“Yay! Finally I have my buddy in my class back with me!” She hop like a little bunny, “Yeah, well bunny let’s get to class and fine your good friend.” I chuckled as she pouted saying she is not a bunny. “Seems like someone’s Korean is getting good huh” “Of cause! If not for me how can she be so good at it!” then Nana approach as she boast causing  __________ to hug her and laugh along agreeing “I was just kidding Peniel , don’t be so serious!” Nana punch my arms. We got to our seats, now Nana sat with us but  __________ in between us.

Classes were not as boring as the past ever since she speak into our class even though she is just a student on exchange programme but the class treat her as part of them. “Brrrrrrrrrrrin~” the bell rang which shook my thoughts away about her, and the day at the beach. “Come on Peniel Oppa lets go for lunch break, Nana joining us?” Nana shook her since she have Band meeting. We got to the school pond, settling down she got lunch boxes out, “I knew you guys will never have yourself lunch boxes and always buy the food at the canteen so I did this!” She open up everything, “That’s a lot…” My jaw opened to the number of food available, “Cause you are coming to school and also I didn’t expect Nana to have Band meeting you know. I mean after all me and nana always have break together when you and Oppa are not in school.” The Oppa, was not me and I remembered she is with Hyung. MinHyuk Hyung. “Ah, Lucky there is nana around huh?” We start digging in to the food. It was nice. With time left before the break ends, she ask for help with her work. How can a girl like her be so hard working? I laugh to myself “Hey what are you laughing at! I know I speak in weird Korean you cali boy!” She smack me, “ok ok, lets get to the next question!! You bunny!!” I really don’t know how to not stop liking or loving you when you are just so wonderful. “too wonderful…” I spoke without me knowing and looking at her, “Huh? Oppa? Is there anything on my face?” I quickly look away as she wave her hands infront of me “ah nothing hurry finish up and get to class” She nodded as she finish up.

How did I made such a mistake. Thankfully she didn’t suspect or push to it

 

 

 

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

SO YES AS PROMISE A DOUBLE UPDATE

SO... Just see the next kay? 

hi~ THIS IS PENIEL'S POV.

OMG SO TOUGH TO WRITE.

SO As I mention before I got a authorblock:(

manage to squeeze out with emotion~

Anyway~ COMMENT!:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU EMWOON;LITTLERIN;SOBEAUTIFULMYGURL;BORN2BEAT;HYUN-AE94 FOR SUBSCRIBING!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!<3

 

REPLY TO COMMENTS:
@BORN2BEAT: DONE DONE!!!:D OMG I HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU EXPECT:I

YOU CAN ADD ME AS FRIEND AND TALK TO ME^^
MEEEEEEEEE AKA FRIENDLY MONSTER<3

// END//

I shall write about Sunggyu and erm youngsaeng^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEO YOUNG SAENG (SS501)

~Forever my Otter Prince Forever~

and....

SUNGGYU TO RELEASE HIS SOLO (one of the tracks) ON NOVEMBER THE 7TH 12:00pm KST!!!!❤❤❤:D

YAYYYYYYYYYY I CANNOT WAIT!!!!