Chapter 10[[Misses?]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

 

Well, ever since going to the same school as Minhyuk and Peniel oppa, Eunkwang oppa have been sending me since Jen already found a full time job.

“Morning Sunshine!” MinHyuk Oppa came patting my head as I arrive where the vehicle is.

“Morning Oppas!” hugging EunKwang Oppa while stepping in, seeing Peniel Oppa sleeping.

The car ride was as usually smooth but shocking to see Peniel awake and heading to class without waiting!

“OPPA! WAIT!!!” I shouted waving to the other two oppa, leaving them chuckling.

“Why didn’t you wait for me!” I punch his arm lightly, “Oh! Morning, I didn’t see you”

 He replied pulling one side of the plug out of his ears.

“I was in the car the whole time!!! How can you not see me!” Smacking his forehead leaving him in pain as we settle down in class waiting for our lesson to start.

Lesson is as smooth and having understanding teachers and having Peniel, who can’t seem to concentrate like yesterday, helping me with translation and learning new Korean words.

Peniel Oppa have been looking out the window dazing but amazingly answers the teacher’s questions perfectly.

Hmm, shall ask him whats wrong during break I guess.

“Ringggggggggg” the bell rang, “Oppa, is break let’s go!” shaking his arm as he stood up and we walk to the door with MinHyuk Oppa standing there waiting for us.

“Pen, what’ wrong you seem so tired today” MinHyuk Oppa asked as Peniel Oppa stood between us.

“I guess I didn’t sleep well yesterday that’s all, no worries” He answered with his usual smile.

“AHHHHHHHHH BtoB’s MinHyuk and Peniel OPPA!!!!” as usual their fangirls scream like we cannot hear them but really, I wonder when will they stop all this? They are really not tired about it huh.

“I wish I can be like that overseas student and have them tour me around!!!” I heard one shrieking which is super annoying!

I shook my head with annoyance causing both oppas to notice as they look at me, “Nothing just fangirls”

They chuckled “Get use to it and things will be fine!”

With the fangirl background screams, LUCKY FOR THEM , I did not actually shouted at them since I don’t take annoyance lightly. And we manage to finish up our meal.

“Well, I will see you both after school uh!” MinHyuk Oppa smiled, “See you ___________ !!”

I waved. Now is the chance uh, I didn’t believe that he didn’t sleep well.

Somehow my six sense told me that! Trust the ladies 6th sense! They never fail!

Tapping his shoulder “Oppa, what’s wrong? I am not buying that not being able to sleep! I know something is wrong.”

“Nothing, not to worry, is just pure tired and not being able to sleep, maybe training practices are getting tighter.”

He smiled to assure me, which made me decide to not fight back.

“Alright! Let’s get to class and finish up today since you guys have schedule later!” nodding with agreement we got prepared for our next lesson.

“Alright! Sorry ___________ you have to walk home since we have our schedules!” EunKwang Oppa look at me with apologies.

“It is alright! I already knew in advance I can get home since Jen showed me the way before!” I wave to them as they got on to the vehicles, “Becareful alright! Anything call me!” MinHyuk Oppa patted my head as I nodded.

Time to head home as I headed the opposite direction from the vehicle the boys are heading to.

“It is just 15 mins walk from here to school! I should do that everyday instead of talking the ride!” Stretching, placing down my bag and land on the couch.

“I guess you are home!^^” a text message from MinHyuk Oppa!

“Yes! I just arrive! Goodluck with your schedule today!” replying after changing up and prepare to study.

Lucky me actually, my book have translation with the help of school and so does homework.

Really beginning to love Korea. And of cause BtoB.

Pretty much missing MinHyuk Oppa, goodness what am I thinking.

Then my phone vibrated breaking my thoughts,

“Study well and don’t miss me too much! Kekekekeke” I stone to the message, how did he read my thought?

“Yes! I will miss you and the other Oppas^^ Hwaiting!” giggling to myself then realizing what I type.

Miss him? Oh my, I am really really… ok chill and just get to the books!

“you make me go insane~ she gives me so much pain~” I got on to my laptop listening to the boys’ song.

“Hey girl ! I am home with your dinner along” that familiar voice of Jen's causing me to stop the song.

Today without the boys seem really quite, especially without MinHyuk Oppa. I miss him. He must be so busy to even reply my text I suppose.

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS!!!!! What's wrong with Peniel?:(

and, Minhyuk and _______________?? uh uh.

Okeh, so I am doing a pretty much LATE update:(

Sorrrrrrry~:(

As usual, improvements? heehee.

Hope you will enjoy(:

 

REPLY TO COMMENTS:
@MrsKevinWoo: Anneyong ^^ haha, It is a Penfic (I hope it will be till the end) .

THANK YOU MRSKEVINWOO & CAIT97 FOR SUBSCRIBING!
It MEANT ALOT to me^^<3

// END//

 

   

   

ANYONE WATCH SUNGJAE VS WATERMELON ON MTV DIARY BTOB CUT? OMGGGG. HE IS DAMN CUTE FOR A MAKNAE! HAHAHAHA!
So... A GIF OF SUNGJAE & WATERMELON! and Peniel... he has no reaction to it.... ehem.