Chapter 2[[Leaving]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

//___________ POV//

“It isn’t it beautiful” Looking at the shooting stars as more went pass

“Yes it is…”mystery person again "wake up!" the same person but this time the voice is different.

I open my eyes slowly as I woke up, then I realized I dreamt the same thing again.

This dream of mine have happen for a long time but I can never figure who he was and where it was.

All I know is that he is someone mysterious because I couldn’t see his face.  Oh well, why bother since it is just a dream.

“Hey ___________ wake up we have arrive!!” Jen shook me.

I stumble out of the car with my eyes not fully open as I stretched while Jen when to get the luggage.

Still yawning, I drag my trolley luggage with Jen and mum towards the check-in counter that we are appointed according to the notice board.

Just then, I realise that Jen was walking or should I say running towards a crowd! A Crowd with Screams from girls making me understand why Jen ran over, it must have been some Kpop band. “BtoB!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Giving Jen a chase shouting, “ JEN SIM LET’S GET GOIN ELSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE SOME BAD SEATS LEFT!!”

I guess Jen did not hear me as the crowd was so noisy and you can only see her jumping up and down trying her very best to get the attention.

Lucky enough, I manage to grab hold of  Jen, who is so excited and so hyper up then turn to me asking me to let go. “Jen! Let’s go else we won’t get our seats and we might get separated!” “But I just manage to catch BtoB!” She look at me with her sad face but I ignored drag her along with me to our appointed counters.

// Jen POV //

“why must she pull me away when I can see the boys like after so much jumping and can even get their attention!” I thought aloud.

“Sorry Jen what were you saying?” ___________ chuckled.

“Oh! Nothing! Let’s get to the counter!” hurriedly passing my passport to the staff hoping that ___________ won’t didn’t heard what I said! Why did I say it out loud! Oh my!

After all the check-in is done, tried my luck to see if I could catch the boys but I don’t see them or the crowds by the Melodies. “Jen, let’s go!” I walk over with ___________ to Auntie Irene.

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS! I know this is real short:( sorry I will like to keep a scene for one chap, about a scene.

Someone tell me how I can actually improve this(: heehee, well, Peniel will be  up soon

Hope you will enjoy(:

I post 2 chapters up like a preview(: ENJOY AND COMMENT!!!!

LALLALALAL~

// END//