Chapter 3[[First Encounter]]

Shooting Star, for real? *Hiatus*

 

// ___________ POV //

Tears start to form but I tried to stop it from flowing out as I hugged my mum for the last time before leaving for a brand new place,Korea.

"Mum, please take care of yourself and Clive"

"I will my dear you ! you will take care too alright? I will miss you and when you touch down please call or send me a text" mum hugged me tightly.

After the last hug and kiss we have, Jen held on to me telling me to stay strong like she read my mind.

What can I say when I have a bestfriend like my sister like my other half!

“Jen do take care of yourself and help me take care of ___________!!” Jen hug mum as well “Not a problem Auntie Irene, I will and you too as well”

A last wave to my mum, who is smiling trying her best as well to stay strong, before proceeding to the gates for board since an announcement was made to board.

"YAY! WE ARE GOING TO KOREA! ARE YOU HAPPY ___________!!!" Jen exclaimed doing her funny action which made me laugh hard.

 

// Jen POV //

 

*So painful to see ___________ like this, I shall do something*

I did one of my stupid and so EMBARRASSING action till I see her smile and hear her laugh.

Well, it is all stupid but it is worth it to see my bestfriend smile all again. Made our way to the gate and tried to  see if I can catch the boys, but I did not put too much hope knowing it might be impossible!

"Jen, why is our ticket first class?" you asked me "Well, the lady before ask if it is alright if they move us to first class since by the time we check in more or less the economy is already full!"

"Whose fault was it! huh!" She look at me,"well, but It seems like we are able to board the first class without any additional payment! right?"

I winked at her causing her to give up.

The flight is so full causing us a hard time looking for our seat numbers since it is small. And finally we found it after a HARD time!

Behind us sat this row of guys looking familiar but I did not bother since I was so urgent to use the toilet.

“Hey Hurry settle down once you get your bag on top alright!” turn to ___________ while I headed to the toilet.

“AH!” That voice is ___________ ! oh my! What have happen, I quickly went back to my seat after coming out.

Before I could go towards her, I saw someone familiar. Peniel. Peniel Shin of BtoB!!!

 

//Peniel POV//

 

*why must the flight be so full* placing my bag on the top compartment.

People keep pushing to get their way causing me to drop my bag to the back and it hit on to someone, "AH!" I heard.

I quickly bend down to check if she is fine."I'm sorry very sorry" I said it quickly seeing her hands on her head while her hair covered her face.

"OH MY!! Are you ok! oh my!! oh and Hi peniel!" This girl with red hair waved at me smiling while checking on her friend, I guess.

"Hi, eh is your friend alright?" I peek at that girl who I drop my bag on accidentally.

"I am fine" She stood up suddenly smiling and waving  “ Don’t worry cause I know the flight is full.”

“Very sorry still” I said as I stood up putting my bag on the top closing the compartment door.

She then smiled as she pulled her friend, who have been staring at me and the other hyungs, seating infront of us.

“OHMYGOD! ___________ did you know who we just talk to and who sat behind us!!!” I heard the red hair spoke “They are BtoB!! The one who apologise is Peniel!!!” “Oh.. I see, Jen you must be very happy huh!” That was all I heard from the girl infront of me.

 

// Jen POV //

 

“OHMYGOD! ___________ did you know who we just talk to and who sat behind us!!!” I exclaimed

 “They are BtoB!! The one who apologise is Peniel!!!”

“Oh.. I see, Jen you must be very happy huh!” she replied sarcastically.

“I should say Hi! Should I?” I whispered before ___________ could reply I turn behind.

“Hi! I am Jen a fan of yours!” I said to the guys are the back and they smiled making me wanting to faint!

“Hi Jen! We are BtoB! So lucky of us to know you are a fan of ours!”

I pulled ___________ up “ This is ___________ my best friend and my sister!” and realise Peniel looking at her “sorry for just now”

So we chatted together through the flight and realise that actually BtoB are just like how they are in MTV Diary!

 

//Your POV//

 

Jen joined the guys, eh… Btob?

I guess, she changed seats with the guy who accidentally drop his bag on me, why did he change seats with her?

So weird, anyway I guess Jen is enjoying herself as she sat next to the white hair guy! Peniel is his name I guess.  “So…” he suddenly spoke causing me to turn stopping my attention on my book,

“you don’t seem to be interested at us?”

“No, I am not Jen who is crazy over Kpop” causing him to be a little upset

“I guess so, cause I don’t see you like her staring at us or talk to us with excitement”

I just nodded then turn back to my book. I guess he must have felt awkward as I peek seeing him putting on his earpiece and doze off.

Just then I look out of the window and saw a shooting star which made me excited and happy to finally see one. But it just feel weird to see one when I am on the plane.

"AH! I forgot..." I just realise that i forgot to wish as I see Peniel turn to look at me

"eh.. nothing nothing just erm, too engross in my book" I turn back to my book feel a little upset.

 

// MESSAGE from ME!CMOTIONAL! //

HI GUYS! This is LONGER~~~^^~~~

and I guess my story is getting crapy:(

As usual, improvements? heehee and here appears peniel(:

Hope you will enjoy(:

I will be posting the stories I have now in one - two shots, as a week pass,

it will be once a week. Thank you^^

// END//

.