Alone Again

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You finally arrive at your two story town house. Your parents had bought it for you, and pay your bills. You do have a part time job at a benevolent fund wear house, and will pitch in once you earn enough.

You dig your keys out of your jeans shorts pocket and found the correct key. You plunge it into the door. You turn it and open the door. All was silent in the house, as you expected.

But your orange tabby cat, Lily, is the only exception. You see her stroll past you and rub affectionately against you leg, and purr loudly.

"Hi, Lily, baby girl!" You coo to the cat and her soft fur. She your fingertip and slinks away. You kick off your shoes and close the front door, locking it behind you. You follow where Lily went and see her food dish is empty. You pad to the sink and reach underneath where you store her cat food. You unroll the bag top and pour some into her bowl. It makes a 'shhhh...' noise, and it signals Lily to come eat. You see her trot down the stairs and she waits beside you, and looks up to you.

"Meowww.." You look down at her and she lowers her heads and engulfs herself. You sadly stroll into the living room and slide into your worn leather couch.

"What am I going to do?" You moan out loud. You have the WHOLE summer to yourself, well except for the week where you go on vacation with your parents. You were looking forward to relaxing on the beach in Hawaii, but now your not so sure.

What about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter