Bubbly Fun

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright light hits your face as you lazily rub the sleep out of your face with your hands. You reach for your water on the side of the bed, where it always is, when you remember your not AT home. Your at SHINee's!

You sit up and look around the light flooded room. Taemin wasn't in here. You throw your legs off the bed and shuffle sleepily to Taemin's bathroom.

"How come they have such a nice house..." You mutter to yourself with a small smile. It was a full bathroom, huge jacuzzi bath, a large corner shower, a toilet, and a marble counter top with two sinks. You open a drawer, searching for a hair brush to at least make your self presentable. There was two tubes of tooth paste, a couple toothbrushes and some contact containers and contact solution. You figure Taemin wears contacts. You never knew! You open another drawer and there is a hairbrush, combs, and hand held mirrors.

You take the brush and rake it through your long dark brown hair. You put the brush back with a sigh, as you hear clanging of pots and pans from downstairs.

You pad out the bathroom and swing open the bedroom door. No one was in the hall. You hear mumbles of muffled voices coming from what you assume is where the kitchen is. You slowly walk down the curvy stairs, with one hand on the polished wooden hand rail. You pad into the kitchen where Taemin and Jonghyun are making breakfast.

"Good morning." You say to get there attention.

Jonghyun looks up and mutters back a 'good morning'.

Taemin looks up with, yet another one of his goofy grins on.

"How'd you sleep _____-ah?"

"Wonderful." You reply to Taemin sarcastically, but kidding.

"Eggs and toast sound good?" Taemin asks you while opening the large fridge and pulling out a carton of eggs.

"Yep, sounds great." You tell him. When you pass Jonghyun, whose flipping lazily through the newspaper at the island counter, he shoots you a warning glance. What was that for? You think to yourself worried. Was it about Taemin wasn't allowed to date? But you two weren't dating! Or how you spent the night?

You make your way to Taemin whose cracking eggs on a pan over the stove. You stand beside him, curiously watching the way he cracks the eggs. He looks at you, with cute big eyes. He raises a hand and messes your hair.

"Yah!" You cry playfully and shove his hand off. He let's out a small chuckle.

"Can you pass me the spatula, _____-ah?" Taemin points to the drawer beside the kitchen sink. You open it and rummage through it until you pull up a black spatula, and hand it to Taemin.

"Thank-you." He adds distracted by his eggs.

"And could you get the bread out of the bin and pop it in the toaster? Make twelve please, _____-ah." You do as he says and get the bread loaf out of the bin and put it in the toaster. After four pieces have pops up you put another four in, until you have twelve pieces, stacked on a plate.

All that is to be heard is the rumple and flip of jonghyuns newspaper and Taemin quietly humming what you think is the tune of SHINee's song 'Hello', while he flips the eggs and also stacks them on a plate.

You hear loud thumps up stairs. You put the plate on their large marble dining room table and turn to Taemin,

"What's that, Taemin oppa?" You question him. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter