A Surprise Visit

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You awake on the couch to loud knocking on your door. You grunt sleepily and rub your eyes. You think it may just be a door to door sales man at the door so you try to fall back asleep, but the loud knocking continues. You get up and hold onto the coffee table in front of you for balance, as you make your way to the door, not in any rush. You come to the door and swing it open, ready to shoo whoever was selling anything on the other side. It was probably one of those monthly girl guide cookie sellers. Sure, the are cute, but gawd they are annoying! But instead you come face to face with Taemin.

"Taemin oppa!" You cry and squeeze him in a hug. You let go, thinking that you are probably suffocating him. You give him an apologetic look.

"_____-ah, I'm really sorry for Minho's behavior, he's really not like that! I'm sorry for all of my SHINee hyungs, I don't know what's gotten into them!" He tells you. You nod your head, accepting his apology. You open the door wider and motion for him to come in. He steps in and takes off his shoes, than follows you inside. You sink into your couch, and Taemin sits beside you. You think for a moment.

"Taemin, oppa, how did you find my house?" You question. He holds up one finger ,

" first, please stop calling me oppa! It's driving me crazy."

"But- it's impolite!" You obligate.

"And I don't care. Just call me Taemin. Please~_____-ah!"

"Fine, Taemin." You reply curtly. He holds up two fingers,

" Second, I have your phone, you left it in my room. You have your address and everything on it." He hands you your phone. You facepalm yourself. How did you not figure that out?

You not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter