Troubled

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Taemin are both soaked. After you finish drying both the dishes and the kitchen you go to Taemin s room. He hands you his old, smaller sweater as he goes into the bathroom to shower and change. You pull the black sweater over your head. It feels really warm and comfortable. It reads on the back 'back stage pass' You sit on Taemin's bed and admire his room. You look at all of his pictures with SHINee in them, and one that cacthes your eye; one of a younger boy, about nine, and a grinning adult male and female on either side of him.

You assume the little boy was Taemin and those were his parents. You wonder what happened to Taemin s parents. Do they visit him as often as your parents did? Are they proud for him? Do they care and love him still? Or dothey never talk to him?

You snap from your thoughts when the bedroom door swings open. Minho, with an armload of folded clothes walks in.

"Yah!" He cries, as he drops the bundle of laundry

. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you!" You jump up and help Minho pick up the clothes.

He shoots you a dangerous look and you back off. He picks up all the clothes and puts them on Taemin s king sized bed.

"What are you still doing here?" Minho snaps. You were taken aback.

"Excuse me? " You ask hurt.

"You heard what I said! What are you still doing here?" He repeats, clearly annoyed.

"Um, I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for Taemin-" Minho cuts y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter