Kai, Taemin and You

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai leaps up from the couch, and nearly bumps into Taemin who is glaring at him, with his arms tightly crossed over his chest.

"Uh, Taemin-ssi... I was just leaving." Kai murmurs, taking a step back towards the front door.

"Yeah, you are." Taemin snaps, pointing to the door. Kai turns to leave, after waving good-bye.

"Bye ____-ah! See you later." Taemin narrows his eyes and continues to stare him down until he leaves, shutting the door behind him. While Kai walks to his car he smirks.

"I'm not going to give up on you that easily, ____." He quietly hisses.

You're still stiffly sitting on the couch, not sure what to do. Taemin turns to you with a worried expression.

"Did he hurt you?" Taemin asks. Your eyes grow wide again, and you shake your head a no. Kai wouldn't hurt you, you know that.

"Okay, good." He sighs out, and sits beside you. You are able to snuggle closer to him, and Taemin wraps an arm around you, and draws you closer. You can still feel Kai's unfamiliar lips on yours.

"I'm sorry Taemin, I didn't know..." You trail off.

"Shh.. " Taemin whispers, and gently kisses you on the lips. Just an innocent, sweet kiss. You smile at him, and realize you don't even know why Taemin is here.

"Taemin, not meaning to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" You ask softly, with your head resting on his warm shoulder.

"Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend?" Taemin teases, ruffling your long hair a bit.

"Mhhm~" You hum a reply, reaching your hands up to fix your hair.

"No, well, I came to give you that back." Taemin states, pointing to the green shopping bag by the door, containing the dress Taemin had bought you earlier.

"Ah, I see." You murmur into Taemin's shoulder, playing with Taemin's silky soft hair. You let it run between your fingers, before repeating the action once again. Taemin grins. The doubt, the sense of betrayal he just had for you has all left his mind; slipped away easily.

"Do you have any movies?" Taemin questions after a minute of comfortable silence.

"Yeah, right there." You reply, pointing to a cupboard below your flat screen T.V, directly in front of you. Taemin stands up and your hands fall to your sides. You watch as he sits cross-legged in front of the cupboard and browses over your selection of DVD's. Once Taemin picks out a movie, he pops it into the DVD player and sits beside you again. You resume your previous position, and snuggle close to Taemin. He once again wraps an arm around you and you bury your head into his chest. Some people would feel giddy, nervous, their hearts trying to explode out of their chests when their lover does this simple action; not you. It felt natural, like you were meant to be with Taemin.

"What movie did you get?" You ask, but a second later you immediately recognize the movie. It is a romantic comedy you used to absolutely LOVE a couple months ago. You watched almost every day, never getting sick of it. It was like watching it for the first time again, with the older boy. In the middle of the movie Taemin hears soft snores, and gazes down at you. You were lulled to blackness by his steady breathing, and quickly fell asleep. Taemin smiles and softly your soft hair. He continues to watch the movie, but is suddenly conscious of his movement. He doesn't want to wake you up. The movie goes by quickly and soon ends. Taemin snatches the remote off the coffee table and turns the T.V off, when the credits fill the screen.

"What am I suppose to do with you, ____?" Taemin murmurs, glancing down at your peaceful face. He sits in the silent darkness for a while, enjoying your time together, even if you were asleep. Taemin checks his watch and realizes it's close to midnight. Wouldn't the rest of S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter