Back Again

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Can't believe I already wrote 15 chapters! Well, some are pretty short.

Thanks for staying with me and reading!! And it will get more exciting. Love you guys <3 ^^* _________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________

"Taemin... I don't think I can go in there." You protest softly.

Taemin and you had decided to go see a drive-in movie, after spending an hour or so talking about mostly nothing, in the park. You were really excited; except for it means that you would have to go to SHINee's house and grab the car keys and drop off the picnic basket.

"It will be fine, _____-ah! All you have to do is wait by the door. I don't even think they'll notice you!" Taemin assures you.

He had your hand in his warm one, and was leading you to the elevator. You in a deep breath, and gaze around. The main lobby consists of a long brown leather couch and a leather love-seat, opposite of it. In between them sat a dark wooden coffee table with a light blue vase of daisy's onto of it. The walls were a color of tan, lined with small paintings of flowers and landscape. The lobby smelt of fresh paint, which gave you a small headache. The three silver elevators were directly in front of you, with a button to signal the elevator at eye-level.

You sighed, thinking of all the possibilities. What if Minho kicked you out again? What if they didn't allow Taemin to leave? What if..? Your mind was filled with wandering questions, that only led to an unhappy end.

Taemin pushes the button for the middle elevator, and it lights up, in a dull yellowed light. You stood beside him, stuck in doubt. The elevator made a 'ding' sound and the shiny doors slid open, silently.

"Taemin..." You utter. He pulls you inside and pushes the button for his floor, among the rest of the glowing buttons. It was a roomy elevator, but you clung to Taemin's side. The walls matched the ones in the lobby, a light tan color. The floor was a creamy white tile.

You felt the elevator pull you up, to the top of the building. You and Taemin are silent , the only sound is the hum of the elevator. You stick close to Taemin, your arm against his. You squeeze his hand tightly as the elevator comes to a stop and the doors, once again, slide open. He looks over at you, and you and Taemin take a step out.

Taemin lets' a breath out. "Do you want to wait here?" Taemin asks you.

You think for a moment. "No. I think I should come in. I can't hide from them forever." You sigh, sadly.

You notice Taemin smiling sadly at you. You turn left and walk down the burgandy carpeted hall. As you come close to the end of the hall, you stop at the door. You read over the door sign again and again, deciding once again if you were right to step in, through the door.

"You okay?" Taemin questions, as you two stand in front of the door, gathering your courage.

You nod. "They might not notice me, right?" You ask doubtfully.

"Right..." Taemin sighs. He turns the doorknob, not letting go of your hand and pushes the door open. You and Taemin step inside the hallway.

The floor in the hallway was tiled, almost the same creamy white as the elevator. There was a two door closet on your left. The walls were a light shade of brown, with pictures frames of Onew and Key, Minho and Taemin at their concert, all of them at a park. Mostly pictures of all of SHINee.

"Hey, Taemin, I need you-" Minho walks into the hall, from the dining room which is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter