An Early Morning

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You decided last night to wake up bright and early this morning; eight O' clock. Time to get a fresh start. You mentally plan what you're going to do today as you dress in jean capri's and a red tank top. You decide you'll go for a walk, then eat breakfast, then maybe throw in a load of laundry, take the bus to the mall and look around. Maybe visit your friend from school, Jasmine.

You pad to the washroom and fix your brown hair in a messy bun, and pin back all the stray hairs with bobby pins.

Lily strolls in and looks up at you with a small meow.

"Good morning, Lily." You pick her up and cradle her in your arms and walk downstairs with her. You put her down and she trots away. You head to the door, and slip on some sneakers.

You pace out the door, making sure to close it behind you.

You walk down right of your house, twords SHINee's house. Of course you are not going there, just walking past. You admire each persons house and lawn, looking up at the sky, concentration on how each foot settles on the ground with each step. It's a nice day out, you think, merrily. You pass the aparpment building SHINee's in, and look at it at you pass.

"Oh no..." You mumble to yourself, eyes wide in fright. Key's car is just pulling out of behind the building. You shift your gaze, pretending you didn't notice them. Too late, they saw you. The van passes you, and you can't help but look over at it. Minho was in the passenger seat, with Jonghyun driving. He gives you one of his famous dangerous looks. Taemin was in the back, and he gives you a little wave and a apologetic look. You notice Key and Onew were in there too, as the van speeds away in front of you, before you have the chance to wave back to Taemin.

You wonder where they are going as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter