Nightmares

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes flash open and you scramble to sit up. You blink a few times and still complete darkness. It was still night time, but usually you get a bit of light shining through the window from the outside street lights.

Something was seriously wrong.

You pull the covers over you more, and try to control your chattering teeth. It was freezing! You stiffen in fright when you hear the floor creaking, like they did when you walked over them. You hear quiet chuckles, as if someone is laughing at their own private joke.

"H-hello?" You utter into the darkness of your room. The chuckles grow louder and sound more evil.

"W-who's there?" You stammer, horrified.

A dim light comes on, and whoever was in the hall is now standing in your doorway. Your eyes widen in horror, but you can't say anything. Your mouth is dry and you break in a cold sweat. You can feel your heart come to your throat.

"Hello ______." The man says, coldly. You recognize that voice. It is Minho. You shut your eyes, and squeeze them tight, hoping he would go away, but when you open them he is still there. He pulls something long and sharp-looking from his pocket. You squint and realize what the object is.

"No, no. This can't be happening!" You utter to yourself. He happens to over hear you.

"Yes, it is happening. We can't have Taemin leave us, now, could we?" You can see an evil grin playing across his face. He twirls the object, a knife, slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter