Surprises

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had woken up early that morning, and had taken the bus to the Benevolent fund. You had only a small amount of work today; seven to a quarter to twelve. You glance up at the clock, as you fold clothes and stack it according to size and color. It is a quarter to seven, now. You let out a slow sigh, for you hated working.

It was only you in the whole building, every Wednesday you were responsible to open the store and other employees would arrive at seven.

As always, Kai, a employee that worked with you, arrived early.

"Hi ____-ah!" He grinned at you. You weren't really in the mood for taking, especially to Kai, who you figured out really enjoyed talking to you.

"Hi, Kai oppa." You respond, mumbling under your breath.

"How is your morning?" He inquires, pacing to you. You really want to tell him to back off and leave you alone, but of course you don't.

"Just fine." You grumble. He gently shoves you out of your way, folding clothes.

"Let me take this, ____- ah. Your always hard working!" You narrow your eyes at him. Was he flirting with you?

"No, that's fine Kai." You snap, trying to be as patient as you can.

"Oh _____-ah, please~ let me do this one thing for you? You go open the store, and I'll take over for you."

"Fine." You give in.

You gait to the front desk, and rehearse your morning duties; unlocking the cash register, flicking the switch for the radio, and head to the doors. You dig a pair of keys from your baggy work pants. You push it into the door and turn it. The door gives a little click, claiming it is open. You flip the 'sorry, were closed' sign to the 'yes, were open' side. You turn on your heels, to go see how Kai was doing with your work. A face was directly in front of yours and grinning.

"Yah!" You cry, startled.

"Oh, did I scare you? I'm so sorry _____-ah! Please forgive me?" Kai gives you puppy dog eyes.

"Aish, yes I forgive you!" You snap. He smiles, and pushes his shaggy brown hair from his eyes. You turn t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter