The Autographing

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stare at the poster, thinking what the other SHINee oppa's would think if you visited Taemin... Probably disgusted. The poster advertised free autographs for the fans of SHINee on the Tuesday, July, the fourth; which is today. The times of autographing was from 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-4:00. It was nine thirty now, so they would obviously still be there. You can't decide if you should go over there. Should you?

You think of the pros.. Seeing Taemin again, his cute smile, his big brown eyes. You can't stand waiting for him. But than again, what if you start a thing with crazed fans? What if media finds out? How will Taemin's reputation be if media thinks your dating? You push the door open and the first thing you notice is how much more people are buzzing around the mall. Usually it's pretty quiet. The whole mall was filled with constant chatter, and shouts.

You casually start by looking at a few stores, looking at an occasional item; a pair of fancy shoes, lip gloss, a T-shirt. You go into one store called "shoe heaven." You look at a few pairs of flip flops, and purchase a faded yellow pair.

You make your way to the food court, where the signing is being hosted. You see large groups of screaming fan girls

. You wish you were me.. You smugly think. You see a table, crowded by people, and a long line forming. The boys are sitting in order from closest to you to furthest; Key, Taemin, Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho, at a large white table. They are signing like crazy, more keeps coming in.

"Who's it to?" You hear the boys repeatively say to the jittery girls. From a distance, you wave your arms trying to pick up Taemin's attention, but its no use. And your not going to stand in the hour long line up either.

Well, Taemin is closer to you, and Minho's on the furthest side. Maybe you could sneak behind Taemin and steal him for five minutes? But should you really interrupt him? Yes. He looks bored and exhausted, already, anyways.

You pace closer, but back up behind a rack of clothes when you think Jonghyun is looking in your direction. He turns his head down, busily signing. You let out a quick sigh, and stride to the table.

You stop a good distance away from the table, and manage to whisper "Taemin!" Enough to pick up his attention. He signs his last poster and glances up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter