Forbidden halls

Thank-you, Taemin Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly walk down the halls, a hand running across the cracked mint-coloured walls. You have a feeling your not suppose to be down here. Maybe it's how the hall's appearance is. For a fancy stadium in Seoul, Korea, this part looked very run down. The white ceiling above you was crumbling, but it looked safe enough. The floor was drab grey cement and with every footstep you took, it echoed off the bare walls.

You pass another grey door numbered 137. You try opening the door, but like the last ones, this one is locked.

You glance down at your white and red flats as they creep across the floor. It reminds you of how you bought these to specially match the shirt you bought online. You got a great deal on it, it was one of the last on the web site. The shirt had silver shiny letters across saying "SHINee" and had the members of the band together, Onew, Taemin, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun, in front of a red background.

But you had a special eye for Taemin, the maknae of the kpop band.

You wanted to stand out for SHINee's concert, but soon after you took your seat in front of the stage, you realized many other fans were wearing the same shirt.

You promise yourself you would walk back down the hall and take the bus home after this corner. As you turn the corner you gasp in shock. You run to the painted red door. The words 'SHINee' were on the door, and underneath a silver star.

You throw a look over your shoulder to see if an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter