My resue

Fight for Love

 

Chapter 8 My rescue

The text was from Minhyuk.

If you need anything, you better tell us. You texted back with a big smile on your face.

Of course, do not worry.  Our plates were taken away and the main dish was served.

“What do you think about it Hee-young?” You looked up surprised, since you hadn’t been paying attention to what was going on.

“Uh, I am sorry I was a bit distracted.” Your mother glared at you from across the table.

“Well we were wondering whether we could go for dessert but then we came up with the idea that we should let you both get to know each other and hangout?” His mother asked, you were too stunned to speak.

Spend more time with this jerk of a guy? I’d rather eat my own hair! You put away your nasty comments and tried to come up with a polite no but your mother beat you to it.

“She would love to, right Hee-young?” Your mother gave you a ice-cold look forcing you to nod and agree to her.

“That’s wonderful then!” His mother said and you tuned out after that.

I’m in hell! You texted MInhyuk,

Why what happened?

I am stuck with this jerk after dinner. You texted after giving Chung-Hee a sideways glare.

Want me to come and rescue you? You grinned

Not as of the moment, if you do I think my parents will have your head in a platter. :P Well it was true, for some reason they really wanted me to get married to a jerk.

I think I’ll manage. You smiled and looked around noticing that everybody had gotten up. You followed them outside.

I’ll text you later bye. You sent a hurried text to Minhyuk before pulling your mother away.

“Please mom, can’t I just come back home?” You tried to plead with your mother.

“No, just listen and do as you’re told.” You mother glared at you before walking away.

“Are you going to get in the car or are you too lazy?” You glanced sideways and saw Chung-hee next to a Mclaren F1 Mercedes, you gasped but soon put away the shock and got into his car grudgingly.

“Where are we going?” You asked as a few minutes had gone by. He gave no answer

“Is this how your going to kill me?” You tried to lighten the mood but he still gave no answer. AT last you got fed up with him.

“Yah! In case you didn’t notice I’m your fiancée and it would really help if you gave me a few answers!” You punched his shoulder and he glared at you.

“What the hell? Are you crazy, do you not see that I’m driving?”

“Just answer my question!”

“Okay! We are going somewhere happy?”

“Far from it.” You mumbled angrily.


 

“You cannot be serious…” You yelled through the loud music, even though you were standing outside.

“Why? Are you scared?” Chung-hee asked smirking before heading through the doors.

“Wait, don’t leave me!” You cursed yourself as soon as the words came out of your mouth. He stopped for a moment before turning around and grabbing your arm. He pulled you through the hordes of people dancing and reached the stairs.

“Your going to have the time of your life, Hee-young.” He murmured in your ear, you stepped back disgusted,

What happened to the quiet jerkish guy who ignored me? I like him better than this pig! You gulped as he led you upstairs.

“Let go Chung-hee! Where the hell are you taking me?” He led you to a table with a bunch of other people and pushed you in the corner before sliding in as well.

“So is this the girl who your supposed to marry?” A guy asked in a raspy voice, I couldn’t really make out his features in the dark.

“Yup and she’s already a hassle.” Chung-hee commented. Next to the guy with the raspy voice were two girls and next to the two more boys. You couldn’t really tell whether either of them were from your school and you really hoped they weren’t.

“Maybe she’ll be easier with a bit of alcohol.” The guy with the raspy voice said pushing over a glass with who-knows-what in it.

“Drink it.” Chung-hee commanded.

“No” You could make out a glare on his face.

“I just have to go to the bathroom and freshen up.” You lied and tried to scoot past Chung-hee.

“Whatever,”

You walked fast until you reached a place where the music had become softer, pulling out your phone you pressed one.

“Hello?” Minhyuk answered.

“Want to rescue me now?” You asked softly.

“Where are you?” You realized you hadn’t noticed the name of the club and mentally kicked yourself. You looked around and noticed a man coming your way.

“Um excuse me what is the name of this place?” You asked hoping he was sober enough to answer your question. Surprisingly he grabbed you and pinned you back.

“Who you calling sweetheart?” A raspy voice asked, it was the guy from the table.

“Who the hell is that?” You heard MInhyuk ask.

“Nobody.” You squeaked. What had happened to your voice all of a sudden? You put your phone behind the back so that Minhyuk could still listen to the conversation.

“Then I suggest we get back to the table.” The man said and you were about to edge away when he pressed his hands against the wall.

“But we can have some fun before.” Your eyes widened scared.

“F-first would you please tell me the name of this p-place.” You stuttered,

“EM, CM, X4… Something like that. “ The guy said as his hand reached behind you and took your phone from your hands.

“Its better that what happens between us be private.” He grinned a nasty smile before turning off you phone. You gulped and tried to edge away but he wouldn’t let you. You felt his hand inching its wy up your thigh and slapped it.

“What do you think your doing?” You asked hoping your voice would conceal the fear you were feeling.

“Having fun”

“MY fiancée is going…. Going to kill you if he hears about this.” Part of the statement was true, you did have a fiancée.

“I highly doubt that sweetheart.” His hand was back on your thigh and you tried to move back but the wall was right behind you. You gulped and tried to push him away but he looked as if he had a more than a few glasses of what he passed to you.

“I suggest that you stop fighting me so much because the more you fight the harder I am going to be.” 

“And I suggest you get off her, .”