Coffee

Fight for Love

 

Chapter 15: Coffee

Slipping into clothes that fit the weather and the amusement park, you headed into the living room.

“Well I would love to chat but I have to go meet up with some friends. By-“ You had just grabbed your bag.

“Hee-young stop right there” Your father’s voice halted your steps and made you turn around.

“What?”

“Take Chung-hee with you.” You couldn’t protest and you saw the smirk spread across his face.

“Yeah sure” You replied and walked outside, you heard footsteps behind you and only stopped when you were on the road.

“Why did you come here?” You asked.

“Why did you call me?” He asked, smirking. You were at a loss for words.

“There was something on the news” You hoped he didn’t see the news channel so that you could stop with the interrogation. His eyes lit up and his smirk grew even bigger.

“Oh so you were worried about me?” You instantly regretted your words.

“No”

“Then why would you call?”

“Can we stop this conversation?”

“Okay, when you admit that you were worried about me.” You shook your head.

“You can leave now”

“Why?” You looked at him confused and angry.

“Why?! Seriously? Did you not see your behavior towards me last night?” You asked.

“So?”

“Go away”

“No, I like pestering you”

“That’s messed up”

“You say that now”

“Okay how about this you go home and I’ll go to the amusement park with my friends-“ Crap! You realized that you had forgotten to tell the rest about what happened with Minhyuk.

“Amusement park? Sounds fun.”

“You have a car right?” You asked hurriedly looking around.

“Yeah its parked around the corner why?”

“I need you to take me somewhere, fast!”

“Why?”

“Please, I’ll do whatever you want” You said without thinking twice.

“Really?” His tone indicated gloating.

“I didn’t mean that”

“Well get your own ride then” You clenched your teeth, he was being absolutely irritating.

“Whatever, just get in the car and go to this address.” You had found his car which he had parked near a corner and gave the address of a yogurt place near Eunkwang’s house.

“You realize you owe me”

“Yeah, whatever” You were reaching for your cellphone and hurriedly pressed Eunkwang’s number in.

“Hello? Hee-young where are you guys?”

“Long story, I’m almost there. I’ll explain when I get there” You said.

“okay just come quick” Eunkwang hung up and you put your phone away.

“Okay, okay just stop here” You said and got out hurriedly.

“Thanks, I’ll pay you back later” In revenge. You stepped out and hurried into the shop. Through the window you saw his car drive away, you got out and ran to Eunkwang’s place.

“Hee-young!” Sungjae yelled as he saw you coming up the street. Panting you stopped to catch your breath and the six boys circled you.

“Are you okay?” Hyunsik asked.

“Why were you running?” Ilhoon asked.

“Where’s Minhyuk?” Changseob asked. You closed your eyes as you were bombarded with questions. After taking a big breath and calming down you began to explain everything.

“Mi Kyong called?” Hyunsik asked in disbelief. So apparently everybody knew about her but you, how wonderful?!

“Yes and he went to speak to her in some coffee shop.” Hyunsik’s eyes widened greatly.

“What? Why? No we have to stop him!”

“Why?” You asked concerned to what might happen to Minhyuk.

“It’s a long story, we’ll explain in the car” They all agreed and headed into Changseob’s mother’s van.

“Do you know which coffee shop?” Ilhoon asked as his eyes darted about the streets.

“No, he didn’t tell.” You said scared and confused. You opened up your phone,

“I’ll call him and find out” Changseob quickly snatched your phone away and pressed end to the call.

“No, it’s better if he doesn’t know that we are coming after him.”

“May I know why we are trying to stop him?” You asked.

“Mi Kyong has a… influence, if you would say that, on Minhyuk. When they were together he would be the happiest of all but when she left…. It was all downhill. It wasn’t until you came into his life that he actually showed signs of improvement.” You mood slightly lifted.

“Guys what about “Big Bean?” Sungjae asked.

“Oh yeah, they used to spend a lot of time in that coffee place even as kids” Hyunsik said. Everything was quiet after that as Eunkwang stepped on the gas.

“Look, hyung is sitting with her” Sungjae pointed out and you looked and saw through the window Minhyuk and a girl laughing. You gulped and turned around and saw a Mercedes pass by you. Was it just your eye-sight or did the car seem familiar to Chung-hee’s? Your eyes followed the car and you saw that the driver parked it down the street but you couldn’t make out the figure that was coming out. Why am I even stressing about this? Why would Chung-hee follow me here?

“What should we do?” Ilhoon’s voice broke through your thoughts.

“Should we go and drag Minhyuk out?” Changseob asked.

“But hyung looks so happy” Sungjae’s words pierced through you. He looks so happy, happier than you ever made him Hee-young. Give up on Minhyuk, his love has returned.

“I think I should go” You said and stepped back about to turn around and walk away when Hyunsik’s arm grabbed yours.

“Why?” His eyes narrowed and seemed to see right through you disguise.

“Because-“ But Hyunsik interrupted you.

“No, you are going to stay here and be with us no matter what happens.” His eyes showed how serious he was and all you could do was nod.

“Good now let’s go and see whether Mi kyong has changed or not” Hyunsik still holding your hand walked across the street and into the coffee house. Everybody else followed.

“Mi Kyong what a wonderful surprise, how come you didn’t tell us all you were back?” You could hear the sarcasm in his voice and were stunned. Hyunsik rarely spoke like this so she must have angered him a lot to bring forth this tone. The girl looked up from the table and you were able to see how beautiful she truly was. Her maroon colored hair cascaded down her shoulders like silk, she had the perfect skin with absolutely no blemishes. Her smile seemed so radiant and you bet her personality was sweet as well. No wonder Minhyuk cared for her, compared to you. You looked down blinking furiously forcing the tears that were about to spill back into your eyes.

“Hyunsik, it’s so great to see you again! I’m sorry that I didn’t call but I wanted to meet up with Minhyuk and catch up first.” Her voice was beautiful as well.

“You remember everybody else right Mi Kyong?” Minhyuk was now standing.

“Of course, how could I forget? Except her, I don’t know whether I ever saw you before? Are you Hyunsik’s girlfriend?” Mi Kyong asked and you looked at her shocked, you then realized how Hyunsik was still holding your hand. You pulled your hand away but Hyunsik wouldn’t let go.

“Yes-“ Hyunsik started

“No-“ Minhyuk interrupted.

“She’s my best friend.” Minhyuk pulled your other hand into his forcing Hyunsik to let go. Mi Kyong’s face fell slightly and you tried to drag your arm away but Minhyuk wouldn’t let you.

“She hasn’t said yes yet.” Hyunsik laughed. Minhyuk turned to glare at him.

“What are you guys doing here?” Minhyuk asked.

“Uh- what about the amusement park?” Ilhoon asked trying to cover their original plan.

“Oh I am sorry, were you busy oppa?” Your eyes widened and you snatched your hand away from Minhyuk’s.

“Somewhat but its okay, hey guys is it okay if Mi Kyong can come with us to the amusement park?” Minhyuk asked. Nobody said a word, you could tell what they were already thinking. The bell sounded at that moment alerting everybody that a person had walked in or out of the shop. All of you took that opportunity to turn around and not answer the question. Your mouth fell open as you saw who the figure that had just walked into the coffee shop was.

“C-chung-Hee?” You asked absolutely shocked. His mouth curved into a smirk and for some reason it made you feel all weird inside. You pushed the feeling away.

“Your surprised?”

“Who’s he?” Sungjae asked. You were silent, at last you decided to tell the truth.

“He is my fiancée” At the word fiancée you saw Mi Kyong smile slightly. Sungjae glared at Chung-hee,

“Stay away from my noona” Sungjae defended you and you felt touched but used Chung-hee’s presence to escape the situation.

“He is here because we have some… wedding things to take care off” You said and walked over to where Chung-hee was standing. You saw the shock on the faces of Sungjae, Hyunsik, Changseob, Eunkwang, Peniel, and Ilhoon. Mi Kyong seemed to be smirking/ smiling while still trying to contain a straight face. Minhyuk on the other hand was glaring at Chung-hee, you thought it was because of what happened last night.

“W-wedding t-things?” MInhyuk slightly stuttered. You nodded avoiding eye contact but it seemed as if you couldn’t fool your best friend.

“Chung-hee would you like to come with us to the amusement park?” MInhyuk asked staring staright at Chung-hee.

“Yeah sure, we can take of these wedding things later anyway.” Chung-hee’s arm came around your waist and you had a mix of emotions most of them containing vomit and tingling sensations.

“Good, then Hee-young and I will drive in one car” MInhyuk pulled you but a little too harshly because you stumbled and your eyes widened as you came in contact with a warm yet very hard person.

A/N

Okay since I couldn’t dedicate the last chapter to kpop4u, I am dedicating this chapter to kpop4u. Thanks a lot for subscribing and commenting on my story, it made me continue to write this story. :D School started today and it had already been slightly hectic. But I don’t think I will be able to update another chapter for the next couple of days so I am trying to write as much as I can today. :)