Mornings

Fight for Love

 

Chapter 13 Mornings

“Nuneul gameulkkabwa Kajima tteo najima Nae gyeothe isseojul suneun eobtni Geojitmal dageojitmal Jeonhyeo deulijiga anha Saranghae neol saranghae madi boyeojul suneun eobtni Saranghae neol saranghae Tto dashi saranghae jugettni.” Your phone kept ringing but you were so drowsy from sleep until Hyunsik’s hand slapped you and you jolted awake.

“Where am I?” You asked and then the surroundings became familiar. You remembered last night, the good and bad things. Then you realize your phone was still ringing, you picked it up before anybody else woke up. Taking it outside you pressed the green button.

“Annyeong-“ You began.

“Hee-young where the hell are you? We have been worried sick over here and you better get home this instant.” Your mother yelled.

“I was at Eunkwang’s house, Chung-hee dropped me off at his place after the… coffee shop.” You were about to slap yourself. Why wouldn’t you tell your parents the truth? Oh yeah because they wouldn’t believe you. That’s why.

Why didn’t you give us a call?” She asked.

“Time got out of my hand, sorry it won’t happen again.” You apologized though you really weren’t sorry.

“Well just be safe.” She said and hung up. You were surprised how come she hadn’t badgered you to come home? Whatever as long you could go to the amusement park, you were happy!

You came inside and noticed that they were all still sleeping. You stomach grumbled and you thought that you could surprise them with breakfast. You walked into the kitchen but then remembered you had absolutely no experience with cooking. Sure you could make an egg sandwich but that’s as far as it went. Thinking quickly you grabbed Minhyuk’s keys and rushed out the door. You were halfway there when you realized you needed money.

Crap!  Your eyes darted around and landed on your wallet which was sitting in the corner. How had it gotten there? Whatever as long as you hurried you could come back in time.  You walked into a shop and ordered Miso soup, Galbi, Spicy seafood salad, Kongnamul Bab, Spicy stewed fish, seasoned Kelp, and Moo Saengchae. You paid quickly and hurried back into the car.

You tiptoed into the house, firstly making sure everybody was still asleep. You then got out the bowls and utensils and set them up. After that you decided to wake them up. You threw a pillow at Hyunsik.

“Yah wake up.” Then you switched on the T.V, there seemed to be something going on when you clicked the News Channel.

”Last night at ‘BL’, the club near ‘La Fontana’ had a shoot and run incident. The building was also set on fire. As of right now, we don’t know who the victims are but we will keep you posted.” You switched the T.V off gulping hard. The restaurant that you went to last night’s name was ‘La Fontana.’ Maybe it was just a coincidence? There must be a lot of clubs around the area right? Anyway why did I care so much about Chung-Hee? I don’t know, I just do. I’ll ask Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk?” You pushed him over and he swatted you away. You tapped him this time but he still didn’t budge.

“Minhyuk!” You spoke loudly in his ear. He flinched and his eyes opened up.

“Why are you screaming in my ear so early in the morning” You looked at the clock, it was almost 1:00.

“The club that you rescued me from yesterday, do you remember the name?” You asked dreading the worst.

“Uh I think it was ‘Blue Light.’” Your eyes flew open in worry. ‘Blue Light’ could also be known as ‘BL,’ you gulped and stood up slowly. You reached for your cell phone and pressed your house number down.

“Annyeong?” Your mother answered.

“Oem-ma what’s Chung-Hee’s number?” you asked.

“It’s 02-584-9137 why?”

“Just for something.” You hung up and dialed the number your mother had given you.

“Hello?” A feminine voice asked. Your eyes widened.

“Hello, who is this?” The voice asked again. You didn’t know how to understand the situation.

“UH yeah sorry, is Chung-hee there?” You spoke finally.

“Who is calling?” The voice asked. What was I supposed to say? You thought to yourself.

“A friend” you finally decided on even though Chung-hee and you were far from friends. Then why were you checking to make sure he was okay? The voice in your head asked, you ignored it.

“Who is it Nim-yan?” Another voice asked in the background and there was some shuffling before the voice came on speaker.

“Who is this?” He asked.

“Hee-young” You said quietly.

“Hee-young? As in from last night?” He asked.

“How did you get my number?” He asked.

Crap how were you supposed to reply? Thinking stupidly you hung up the phone and threw it on the couch as if it was poisonous. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm yourself down. He was okay, yet you still didn’t understand why you cared. Putting the thoughts aside you turned to look down and saw the Minhyuk had fallen asleep again.

“Hee-young you made all of that?” Hyunsik asked pointing to the kitchen. You coughed.

“uhhh, um yeah” You lied.

“really noona, you made it all for us?” Sungjae asked his eyes glinting. How were you supposed to lie to the maknae?

“She’s lying, she went to the store and bought all of it.” Minhyuk mumbled in his pillow. You slapped his arm.

“Yah! You could have kept quiet.” You hissed, he pushed himself into a sitting position and it took all your self-control to just lean over and wrap your arms around him. His hair was messy but it looked good on him, almost y. He had taken off his shirt and you see his abs which you cursed yourself for looking at.

“Minhyuk put a shirt on!” Eunkwang yelled throwing a shirt at him. Minhyuk yawned and you see his muscles flex as he stretched. You bit your lip and forced yourself to avert your eyes. When you took a peek again, he had his shirt on, you were slightly bummed.

“Let’s go eat.” Sungjae said pulling you up. You nodded and you both went to the kitchen.

Once everybody had seated, you began to eat your breakfast.

“The galbi is so yummy” Eunkwang said as he chewed his food.

After everybody had finished their food, you all helped clean up.

“So Hee-young are you coming to the amusement park with us?” Hyunsik asked.

“Yup” Hyunsik grinned and so did everybody else.

“Yay! Noona we are going to have so much fun! You will sit with me on the rides right?” Sungjae asked grabbing your arm.

“Sur-“

“Yah! We have to share her” Minhyuk objected and Sungjae stuck out his tongue at him.

“Noona are you going to wear that today as well?” Sungjae asked pointing to your dress and surprised you looked down. With everything that was happening you didn’t realize you were still in your dress. That would explain why people were staring at you when you went to buy the food.

“Oh- well I don’t have anything else to wear.” You stated.

“I can take you home” Minhyuk offered yawning again.

“I don’t want to go home” You said rather quietly, ashamed of yourself. Everybody was quiet until Changseob spoke.

“How about this, we will all go back home except Hee-young. She can go home with Minhyuk, you don’t mind wearing Minhyuk’s clothes right?” Changseob looked at you, you shook your head. You were fine with anything as long as you didn’t have to go home.

“Then we can meet up back here, how does that sound? I can ask to bring my mom’s van so that we can all fit.” Changseob continued. It was silent for a while, everybody was thinking about what Changseob had just said.

“I don’t mind” Minhyuk said.

“Me either” Hyunsik said leaning against the fridge.

“Let’s do it!” Sungjae said excitedly.

“First help me clean the house” Eunkwang said.

“Ooh!! Which amusement park?” Ilhoon asked joining in Sungjae’s excitement.

“Do you have chocolate Eunkwang?” Peniel asked pushing Hyunsik aside so that he could look inside the fridge.

“Then it’s a plan! We are going to the amusement park!” Changseob grinned.

 

A/N Hi there again! Two updates in one day!! Wow! I deserve an award.. :P Jk. But yay they are going to the amusement park! This whole idea about going to the amusement park could have been because I really wanted to go this summer but couldn’t. And I can’t manage to do it in the next few days because I have to finish up my summer homework and get my school supplies :( Oh well, hopefully next time! Hwaiting!