Finally

Fight for Love

 

Chapter 17- Finally

“I wasn’t crying; I was just worried about the wedding so you know I got a little emotional” You lied once again feeling absolutely terrible for lying to your best friend but you couldn’t exactly tell him the truth.

“Well, when your ready I hope you’ll tell me the real reason you were crying and for the time being I am going to watch Chung-hee”

“No!” You cried out surprising even yourself.

“Why not?” Minhyuk had started driving the car and turned to face you with suspicious look on his face.

“You know, just because… just don’t!” You hastily came up with an excuse.

“That’s not enough”

“Let’s just drop the conversation”

“What else do you want to talk about?”

“Hmmm how about Mi Kyung?” You didn’t know why you asked the question, maybe because you wanted to know more about his love for her or maybe the reasons to why he loved her so much.

“What do you want to know about her?”

“I don’t know” His face crinkled into a smile and you could see it from the side.

“Well we became friends when we were kids and ever since then to third grade. Unfortunately she left without explaining anything to me so I was pretty heartbroken especially since we had promised to marry each other when we grew up” Your eyes widened and it felt as if your heart broke into a million pieces, you didn’t understand why you would feel so much pain since you just started having feelings for him a week or two ago. 

“Why don’t you get married now?” You raised an eyebrow questioningly him, he turned to face you. A fleeting look of hurt appeared on his face but soon disappeared.

“You would be okay with that?” He asked.

“Why does it matter if I am okay with you getting married to Mi kyong?”

“Just wondering, you are after all my best friend”

“I see well are you okay with me marrying Chung-hee?” There was silence after your question, Minhyuk was thinking of the best way to answer your question.

“No” He said flat out.

“Why?”

“I didn’t like how he deserted you at the club”

“What if he’s changed?”

“I don’t think he has”

“Okay what if there’s a chance that he will change?”

“Why, do you like him now?” Minhyuk’s question surprised you.

“No” You were truthful about that; there was no sane way that you had feelings for Chung-hee.

“Good”

“How is that good?”

“Because I am the only boy who you can like” Your chest felt light and you blushed.

“What about Hyunsik?”

“Definitely not! I’m your only oppa get that?”

“I’ll think about it” Even though you were teasing him, your heart was yelling out yes. How many years had you waited for him to say that? Wait, scratch that how many weeks had you waited for him to tell you that he is going to be the only guy in your life? Speaking of years, you questioned yourself. Had you, by any chance, started having feelings for Minhyuk years before? Were you just admitting your feelings now? You pushed your thoughts aside.

“What? I don’t like that”

“Well deal with it,”

“How about me?”

“What about you?”

“Am I going to be the only girl you can like?”

“Of course” You beamed.

“What about MI Kyong?”

She’s the only girl I can love” Your heart shattered and your smile faded away.

“Oh”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing” After that you remained silent through the car ride until you reached the amusement park. After parking the cars, you all met up in front of the park.

“Is everybody here?” Eunkwang asked. You all nodded your head.

“Oppa will you ride the first roller coaster with me?” Mi kyong asked.

“Sure” Minhyuk replied.

“Okay let’s go get our tickets then” Changseob headed to the ticket booths and everybody followed. After getting the ticket and getting scanned through, you all decided to go to Ice Pond. It was the roller coaster which gave you the thrill of artic life and also had the 600 foot drop in it.

“Since I just ate I’m going to wait over there okay?” You smiled, the truth was that you were sick of seeing Mi kyong and Minhyuk laughing and flirting with each other.

“I’ll come with you” Chung-hee offered. You nodded in agreement.

“Are you sure?” Ilhoon asked.

“of course, I’ll join you guys later”

“Well we should at least spilt up then, Sungjae and Hyunsik could go with you” You could see how excited Hyunsik and Sungjae were to go on this ride and you didn’t want to deprive them of their fun.

“No, it’s really fine”

“Okay, but soon as this ride is over we have to meet up okay?” Eunkwang asked.

“Of course” You were a little sad that Minhyuk hadn’t objected especially since he knew how much you loved roller coasters but since he was in front of the group and busy with Mi Kyong you weren’t that surprised.

“So what’s the real reason you didn’t want to ride the roller coasters?” Chung-hee asked.

Damn him! How could he see through my lies so well?

“What do you mean by real reason?” You asked casually.

“is it because of him?” Your eyes widened and you punched Chung-hee in the arm.

“Why would you even ask that kind of a question?”

“So, it is because of him” He smirked slightly and you punched his arm again. He glared and held his arm in a hurt manner.

“Shut up, you don’t know what your talking about”

“Whatever, it’s fine I see your in denial” You clenched your fist but Chung-hee walked away faster.

“Get away, your punches are deadly. I don’t even think you’re a girl for punching like that” Your mouth dropped open and your eyes narrowed into a glare.

“Come here and I’ll show you how truly deadly my punches are!”

“Crap! So I am going to get married to a boy? I don’t like that but I’m not really that surprised…” You had punched him again and he had shut up. He smiled suddenly in an evil way and you stepped back scared. He smiled even more and advanced towards you.

Hi there! So school has been really stressful lately, I have been bombarded with homework but today was a really amazing day for me and I decided that I had to upload a chapter! Also this is my first time writing in second person point of view if you don’t already know that so my apologies if the grammar isn’