Chapter Nine : What Happened?

You Were Mine But Now...

First of all, i wanna say thank you to all my beloved readers, today, this fanfic reached 1K viewers. i am really happy. /crying/ keep on supporting me alright. ^^ here's a short chapter for you, i mean like seriouuuusslyyy short. sorry, but i'll update a longer one soon, don't worry :D


 

After sending you home, Myungsoo went to his house, he put his bag on the table kitchen, drank a glass of cold water, the phone in the living room was ringing, he went there to pick it up.

 

“Hello? I’m Bang Min Soo. I want to talk with you, do you have time?” 

“Uh, hello.. Bang Min Soo, I never heard of that name, perhaps, you got the wrong number?” 

“No, I’m not, you’re Kim Myungsoo, if I’m not mistaken, if you are then there’s no way for me calling the wrong person.” 

“yeah, I’m Kim Myungsoo.. how’d you know?” 

“Do you know where your father is?” 

“My father? He’s working overseas, why? Why are you asking for him?” 

“He’s with me right now.” 

“WHAT? Just who the hell are you? I don’t believe you!” 

“YOUR FATHER KILLED MY FATHER!! YOUR FATHER ARE HERE WITH ME RIGHT NOW, TIED ON A CHAIR!! AND I’M CALLING YOU NOW TO GET A REVENGE!!” the person on the phone named ‘Bang Min Soo’ raised his voice on the phone, shouting on the top of his lung.

 

Myungsoo was totally confused, “I don’t believe you, if you're telling the truth, make me believe you.”

 

There was a silence for a little while,

 

“Hello? Myungsoo, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.. please run away from that house, just run away, they’ll be co – “ 

“Appa? They’ll what? Are you okay? What did they do to you?”

“Hahaha, now you believe me right?”

“LET HIM GO!”

“why would I let him go? He killed my father, I need to kill him too, to get my revenge, don’t you think? A beloved son of his father, hmm?”

“WHAT? DON’T KILL HIM! Appa~ did you really kill his father??”

“Do you really want to know?” Min Soo said.

“Well, of course!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Hey, Old man, go tell your son the truth…”

“Ummm, Myungsoo? It’s true that I killed his father, but I don’t have another choice.”

“WHAT? Why would you did such things? Don’t have another choice? What do you mean?" 

“I have a lot of debt to him, and I haven’t paid anything, and he will kill me if I didn’t pay him on time so in order for him to not kill me, I killed him instead.”

“ARE YOU STUPID, DAD? Why don’t you just call me and I’ll send you some of my money!”

“I don’t want to trouble you son..”

“But.. JUST LOOK WHAT HAPPEN NOW!!”

“okay, stop it you two. I’ll give you time, pay me before the school holiday in Korea starts then if you don’t. I’ll kill this old man.” Min Soo hung up the phone after saying that.

 

Myungsoo was speechless, he was really mad. He was having a mental breakdown. “JUST WHY MUST ME? WHY EVERYTHING BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO ME?? FIRST, BYUNGHUN, NOW, DAD. JUST WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?” he's kicking everything that blocking his way, he threw everything that surrounds him, he was seriously mad and got this mixed feeling of sad to his dad and to him for having a really stupid life. 

 


sorry, it's not interesting as what you expected to be Dx and oh yeah, sorry for making C.A.P the bad guy here (Bang Min Soo)