Chapter Six : I’m Going To Be Fine

You Were Mine But Now...

“Byunghun-aah, are you okay?” you saw Byunghun sulking after you told him about the news of you and Myungsoo.

“naah, I’m fine. It’s just now you’re with Myungsoo, I don’t think I have the rights to pinch your cheek, ruffle your hair, wrapped my arms around you or what so ever.” Byunghun chuckled.

“yaah, don’t think like that, you’re still my best friend, right? So, you still have the rights to do that to me, well, of course, it’s because you’re my best friend.”

“soooo, you’re saying like that because you like me doing all of those stuffs with you?” he gave you the evil smirk of his.

“what? Of course, not because of that! Psshh, why do I even like you threatening me like that. I’m just saying like that because you-are-my-best-friend.” You rolled your eyes looking away from Byunghun.

 

** The bell rang, telling that it’s already break time.

 

“kyaa! Byunghuuuun, help me! I’m so nervous, gosh, how do I look?” you felt nervous to see Myungsoo.

“hahah, you look soooo so so ugly.” Byunghun teased you.

“YAAH! Be honest!”

“I am being honest! haha, alright.. alright! You look so beautiful, the most preetiest girl I ever seen!” your heart skipped a beat listening he’s praising you.

“a-a-umm, is that true?”

“you said be honest, so I told you tge truth here, tsk.”

 

You just nodded awkwardly, blushing and walked outside your classroom along with him and saw Myungsoo waiting outside of the class. Myungsoo waved at both of you and after that, he approached you guys. He’s standing between you and Byunghun, he held your hands and smiled. He looked beside him at Byunghun and whispered “so you know?”

“hmm, yeah.. it’s alright, I’m fine with it. She really does love you, right?”

“hahah, yeah, I think so.” “

Myungsoo, Byunghun, what are you guys whispering? I wanna know too!” you yelled both of them dying to know what were they whispering about.

“ahhh, it’s nothing serious, my love. you know...Just men’s stuffs” he laughed while putting his arm around you. Myungsoo looked again at Byunghun and he saw that Byunghun’s not really comfortable with the situation. “are you really okay with this?” he asked Byunghun. “Yeah, I’m just fine, just keep doing what couples usually do, nae?” He grinned and Myungsoo just nodded

 

You went to the rooftop with both of Myungsoo and Byunghun, the usual place where you guys hang out together. You sat down on a chair with them. No one talks. So quiet. No one started a conversation. You looked at Myungsoo waiting for him to talk to you but he doesn’t say anything, you looked at Byunghun, he was as if enjoying himself with the view of the school, you looked down to the ground, sighing.

 

“Haaaaaaaah~ ISN’T THIS JUST TOOOOOOO QUIET?” you finally said something.

“ahh, sorry baby~ I was just thinking about our relationship.” Myungsoo talked quietly.

 

Byunghun turned to you and Myungsoo, he heard what Myungsoo just said and then he turned back to view the school rolling his eyes while gulping. You didn’t look at Byunghun cause you’re eyes were only at Myungsoo, amazed by his perfection.

“How I wish I’m Myungsoo” Byunghun sighed to himself.

 

*bell rings*

 

“Aishhh~ break time is over.. aishhh, we haven’t started a conversation yet, yaah, Myungsoo~ we can talk about this later kay? BYUNGHUN-aaaah, since when are you being so silent, huh?”

“It’s nothing, I guess, I’m just not feeling well today” Byunghun answered with a weak tone, looking like he’s really not well. You were worried, you looked at Myungsoo, giving him a ‘is-he-really-okay?’ signal. And Myungsoo reply you with ‘i-don’t-know’ signal. And you just sighed.

 

**The next day.

 

You came early to school with Myungsoo and the news about you’re being together with him is spreading around the school, at first, you didn’t like it but on the second thought, you think it’s alright cause since everyone know you’re with Myungsoo, no one will dare to flirt him. You looked beside your sit, Byunghun’s not there. You waited for him, worrying about him because of what happened yesterday.

 

The door slides, it’s Byunghun. Looking so weak and tired, he sat down on his chair without energy at all. “Are you okay?” you asked him.

“yeah, just not enough sleep.”

“What did you do last night?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why did you sleep late?" 

“I couldn’t sleep, that’s all. Or maybe I was thinking too much.”

“what were you thinking about?”

“It’s nothing, seriously, you don’t have to worry about me.”

You turned back to your desk pouting, “Is he really okay?” you thought.

 

** Break time.

 

“Byunghun, tell Myungsoo that I’ve got something to do with the teachers this break, araseo?” Byunghun just nodded and you went out to the teachers staff to work on something.

Byunghun just sat down in the class, putting his head on the desk, trying to calm everything in his mind.

“BYUNGHUN! Are you sleeping?” Myungsoo pat his back. Byunghun slowly opened his eyes.

“Yeah, Just taking a quick nap.”

“Where’s ____________?”

“Ahh, she told me to tell you that she’s going to do something with the teachers, guess, she’s busy.”

“hmm, talking about her, are you mad? Ever since, we’re together, you looked so restless, you talk less and stuffs, is it because of us?” Byunghun who was looking down on his desk suddenly changed his eye direction to Myungsoo.

“I – ”


I what? I what, Byunghun?? WHAT's HAPPENING TO YOUUUU? We wanna knowww ;D

 

MYUNGSOO are curious tooooo!

 

HAHAHA, finally updated >.< been busy lately like seeeriously busy. sorry~ heheh. wait for the next one, okay? byeee~