Chapter Eleven : This Is Great

You Were Mine But Now...

 

"We..We're just haaah, don't mind me, don't mind us at all" he smiled answering to your answer.

"Are you guys fighting or what?"

"What? No, why would we even fight, I guess it's just some personal problems.." he sighed.

"Hmm, if it's like that what's your personal problem changing your brhavior all of the sudden?" with full of curiosity i asked him.

"Ahh..Well.." he put his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it. "...I'm not feeling well lately, maybe because the exam is near.."

"well, if it's like that, don't worry too much, you're gonna pass it! Byunghun Hwaiting!" 

 

**

After School.

 

"Myungsoo-aaah, what's your problem? I mean your real problem that made you change your attitude.."

"ah? why are you asking all of the sudden?"

In the car, driving, you asked him such a silly question, of course, he's not going to answer it. you thought and sighed to yourself.

"Um, umm, I kinda miss my parents, I guess.." he answered you and like you thought he's not going to tell you but he did anyways.

"Ahh, ahhh! Myungsoo-aah! My house is just right in front, why are you turning back? Yah! Myungsoo-aah!" he was turning his steering wheel as if he's going to go back at the school, he's totally making you confused.

"Just sit quiet~ we're going to the school theater."

"Why are we going there? school time is over already, you know.."

He put his finger on your lips, "Shhh, just sit quiet, okay~" he smirked to you, and you who sat quietly doesn't know about a thing thinking so much things in your mind about what could it be.

**

At School Theater.

 

"Myungsoo-aaah, what are we doing here??"

"Sit there on the chair, I'll be up there~"

"Hmm, what are you doing up there on the stage?"

Myungsoo walked up the stairs to the stage, grabbing a guitar that was put next to the piano, he pulled a stool chair to the center of the stage, and took a stand microphone just right in front of the stool chair, he sat down and started to play the guitar. It was a beautiful melody he's playing. "Saranghanda... Mianhada..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs

you were crying listening to that song, the lyrics are so meaningful but still, you were confused what's with the purpose of him playing that song to you.. He walked down approaching you, he smiled with a few tears forming from hi tears.

"How was it? How was the song?"

"It..It was great! B-but, why are you singing that to me?"

He grabbed my hand and hold it tightly "Well, it's just if something bad happen between us, or yeah, something like that, i want you to remember this song."

"ohh, Myungsoo-ahh, there's nothing bad will happen to us.. why do you think something nonsense like that?" you hit him on the chest softly.

"hehehe, yeah, i don't even know what i'm thinking." he put his hand on his forehead and shook his head, laughing of what he just said.
"But yeah, I love you so much, I bet that feeling of mine will never change. NEVER" he put his arm around you and hugged you while kissing the forehead of yours.

you blushed a bit, you're in the hugged of the guy you're deeply in love with, you really love the warmth you're feeling when you're with him, you hugged him back, even tighter, putting your head on his chest. "I'm madly loving you, Myungsoo."

 


finally! updated a chapter! phewwww! though it's a short chapter well, at least i updated it :P kekeke. ^_^