Chapter Ten : Are You Okay?

You Were Mine But Now...

 

“Myungsoo? You’ve been acting weird these past few days.. mind to share me what happened?” after for a few days that incident happened to Myungsoo, you just asked him now, just before you went in to the class.

 

“It’s nothing, nothing to worry about anyways. Maybe because too much school works” he put his arm around you and smile, not wanting for you to worry.

 

You looked down, you’re confused, you really know that there’s something going on with him. He then held your hands, you looked him right into the eyes, he was smiling sweetly, he moved his body forward to you, his head was exactly next to you, you can feel his breath, he whispered to your ears “Everything’s going to be alright, belive me.” He hugged you, “I love you.” He pulled himself from the hug then smiled.

 

“nae, neomu nado saranghae~” you said to him with the blushing of yours. He held your hands, “See you later, study well.” Then he walked away to his class. You smiled to yourself and went in to the classroom, you saw Byunghun was there writing something on paper. “YAAAAH~!” you smacked on his table, partically screaming in his ears, you could see him being startled by the sudden rise of your voice.

 

He turned to face you and you saw he put his left hand on his chest showing his surprise “Oh damn! You almost make my heart jump off!”

 

“Hahaha, I’m so sorry, so what are you doing?”

 

“What are you writing? Oh, wait. What are you drawing shall I say?” you asked smirking.

 

“Oh, nothing. Just random stuffs..” he answered.

 

“KYAAAA! Were you playing with your hair?” you asked him shockingly seeing hairs on his palm.

 

“hahaha, yeah. I just like to play with it.” He smiled to you not wanting for you to know the truth.

 

“why did you play with it? Doesn’t that hurt for you to pluck your hair like that?”

 

“Umm, no. it doesn’t hurt a bit, I’m used to it.”

 

“…But with hair all over your desk? Why did you pluck so many hair?”

 

“I was just bored, kekeke. Okay, you can stop asking questions now.” He laughed.

 

“Byunghun-ahhh! Stop plucking your hair! You’re making your own desk a mess! And stop playing with your hair, psshhh, you can play other things here..” you shouted at him, because you saw some of his hair was at your desk too.

 

He faced to the ground and smiled “Arraso”

 

“It’s weird how you and Myungsoo acting so differently these past few days! Just seriously! What happened to both of you?”

 

“Me and Myungsoo? We…”

 


just a short chapter before i go out. keke, will update later on. so please kindly wait ^^