Chapter Fourteen : Deja Vu?

You Were Mine But Now...

SOOOOO GUYSSSS!! My exam just finished today, exactly 5th of November. that's mean, i have plenty of time to update my fanfics!! :D

SO, now.. I'll update the story, hopefully, i can make it long since a typhoon might happen here, and there are already thunders and lightnings here and my mum keep on telling me to shut down the lappy TT^TT but, i'll update anyways, eventhough, it's a short chapter. please understand me. 


 

You're alone with Byunghun in a park while Myungsoo got a new job that he couldn't join you guys. Byunghun looked at you and said "since we're alone, how bout doing something fun together? just the both of us." with a smirk on his face.

You were facing to the ground, didn't make eye contacts with him since you felt a bit awkward cause it's been a long time that you haven't been with him alone. "yaah! alone? fun together? what do you mean?" you twirled your hair using your finger.

He then put his arm around you, "Ohhh, you know, the stuffs we always do..." still with a smirk on his face that somehow making your heart pounds so hard. You pushed him away, not that hardly but still that can make him away for even an inch.

"If it's about the stuffs we do just like when we're only child then yes, I would love to, other than that, sorry, I don't need it." you said to him folding your arms. He laughed a bit "of course that's what I mean, silly you."

 

Both of you then walked through the park and as usual, that ice-cream stall was there so you guys went there and picked the chocolate flavor ice cream, you and Byunghun continued the walk and you stopped all of a sudden when your heart skipped a bit, because you saw the tree where Byunghun almost kissed you.

"Hey, are you okay?" Byunghun asked you while his ice cream and you just shook your head

"ahh, it's fine, i'm fine, walk now, walk walk walk" you pushed him with your left hand while your right hand's holding the ice cream cone, wanting to go away from that place, wanting to forget the scene of the past. Byunghun turned to you, he put one of his hand on your shoulder stopping you from pushing him and still enjoying his ice cream. Both of you were still at the place that totally can view the tree. 

"Don't you think this has happened before?" Byunghun asked you.

"What? No, i don't think so.." you said to him pretending to not know anything.

He then held your hand, pulling you to somewhere.

"Yaaah! where are we going, i need to finish my ice cream or it will melt soon!" you mad at him.

 

Less than five minutes, you arrived to this certain place, you couldn't say anything, you're just standing there while your ice cream was melting slowly, it was the place that it's hard for you to forget, it's the tree, the tree where you and Byunghun used to sit and almost kissed you. "What are we doing here?" you asked him in confusion.

 

"Shh, just sit down or oul ice creams will melt." he said to you while pulling you down to sit on the soft grass under the shade tree.

 

You looked at him, he's finished all of his ice cream in just one second and ate the cone. Since your ice cream was already melted, it's the cone that left for you to eat, you ate it and chewing it then swallowed the ice cream cone. Byunghun slowly sitting nearer beside you. your heart went crazy because of it. He then sat infront of you, facing you. 

 

"Don't move" he said.

"Why?" you asked

"Just don't move" he said.

"Byunghun-ahhh! Don't prank me, is there something on my face?" you remembered about what happened before, he did exactly the same thing like just now because there's some ice cream on your face.

"Well, yeah, there's something alright." he's only few centimetres away from you, you were blushing, your heart started beating as if you're going to be crashed by a train. He pressed his lips towards you. "Ohmygosh! I didn't expect this." you thought. but instead of pushing him away, you closed your eyes, pressing your lips against him, he bit your lower lip, asking for entrance, you opened your mouth a bit and let his tongue exploring the inside of your mouth. You suddenly pushed him away. "We can't do this" you blushed while feeling guilty because of kissing a guy that is not your lover.

"A-aaah, I'm sorry.. I just.. I didn't meant to, it's just that I...." Byunghun tried to explain  the situation.

you wiped your lips "No, it's my fault Byunghun." you said to him.

Byunghun then faced down "I'm really sorry..."

you looked at him "Yahhh! Imma gonna tell Myungieeee!" you .

"Yahhh! DON'T. he's going to kill me if you do that.."

"Nyanyanya, I DON'T CARE!" you stuck your tounge out.

"Yahhhhh! LET ME KISS YOU UNTIL YOU COULDN'T SAY A WORD!" he then putting the 'i'll definitely gonna kiss you' expression.

"THERE's NO WAY THAT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN! anyways, why did you kiss me?" you asked him in curiosity.

Byunghun's expression turned to serious, he didn't let a word out. He was only facing to the soft grass while caressing it.

"Well, it's just because......."

 


sorry guys, i have to go now >.< will continue tomorrow, sorrrrrryyyy.