Chapter Fifteen : What's This Feeling?

You Were Mine But Now...

I am so sorry that I haven't updated for a long time, I hope you guys read my blog if you wanna know why i didn't update my fics. so yeahh, I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)


 

 

 

You suddenly asked Byunghun why he kissed you since you, yourself were so curious about it.

He faced down on the soft grass caressing it nicely. "It's just because I feel like too, you know.. to tease you." laughingly he answered.

"Ohh, okay..." you accepted his answer just like that.

"Oh, anyways.. Why did you kiss me back?" He asked you a question that you didn't expect of.

"Uh-umm, w-well, it's be-because..." struggily you're trying to answer.

"Why was it?" he asked you again to make you answer him clearly.

"I-I... I just want to test you okay! whether you will keep kissing me or not! it's nothing more!" you lied to him, "I don't even know why I kissed him back. why did i do that?" you thought.

"Aaah, really? Test me about what? Hmm?" he teased you.

"W-weeell, I just wanna test you if you're a true best friend or not, cause if you are then you wouldn't kiss me that long!" you rolled your eyes, backfacing him.

"Well. you suceeded, congratulations!" he clapped his hands.

"YAAAAAHH! Let's go somewhere else!" trying to change the topic you said.

“Go where?” he asked pushing you to the tree. “Let’s just continue this…” kissing your neck made  you shiver from head to toe.

“Byunghun-aah… stop. Stop it!” you said closing your eyes, trying to get away from him.

“Can’t we just play a little? Just a moment? Just this time? Only once?” he opened the buttons on his shirt slowly while smirking to you.

“Stop it, Byunghun! Don’t do this! You cant! Remember about Myungsoo, he’s my boyfriend, remember?” you said pushing him, tears falling from your eyes.

“Do you love him that much? Do you love him that much until you rarely hang out with me? Do you even remember that I am also your best friend? A person that you knows a long time ago before you even met Myungsoo, fine! Just call Myungsoo now, ask him to pick you up! I shouldn’t even hang out with you today, I better stay home, dying rather than hanging out with a friend that is forgetting her own bestfriend! This is no fun at all!” pushing you down with such fierce because of his uncontrolled behavior and walked away.

“Yaah!! Byunghun-ahh! YAAAHHH!! Wait..” you chased him.

“What? Didn’t I tell you to call Myungsoo? I’m going home now!” with a poker face, he replied.

You pulled his hand and said “I thought you meant by fun is like… just goofing around and stuffs, not.. not like this”

“I was only teasing you! But you mentioned the word ‘Myungsoo’ and now I’m thinking.. what the heck I’m doing alone with you, right? If everything I do is just wrong, if everything I do only think you of myungsoo. I’m tired! I want to be happy too. I have life you know..” he said in such disappointment.

You suddenly hugged him, “I’m sorry.. Byunghun-ahh, I’m sorry..”

But instead of hugging you back, he pushed you aside “Don’t hug me! You have your Myungsoo, remember?” using such sarcastic words.

“I… want to have fun with you too.. but not adult kind of fun..” you faced down mumbling.

“are you sure?” he asked you, lifting up your chin.

You nodded.. “then… can I kiss you again?” he continued smirking, pulling you closer to him.

“NO! not kissing! Other fun things!” you stepped backward.

“..but, our lips touching is kinda fun.. don’t you think?” he walked closer to you.

“Ya-yaahh! B-byu-byunghun-ahh!” you kept on walking backward.

“I was just kidding! Nyeehh!” he stuck his tongue out and leaving you behind.

“Yahh! You PaByunghun! Don’t you run away!” (PaByunghun = Pabo + Byunghun) you shouted to him.

As you get closer to him, he turned around to you, “_______-ah, I have this certain person I know needed a help from me.. but I’m not sure how to answer it”

Both of you walked and sat on a bench near the water fountain. “What about it? Maybe I can help..” you said to him.

“Well, this guy I know has a serious disease which probably can cause death, and he is currently falling in love with a beautiful girl for a long time, he doesn’t want to ask her out but he can’t because that girl is already belongs to another guy, though he really want to and really want to confess his feelings, he just can’t. besides, that girl’s boyfriend is his own friend.. How can he betrayed his own friend, right? And with that he ask me if he should give up and just go die with the cancer he’s having or.. keep on chasing the girl?” he explained to you. (He is actually describing his life but he hides it with using the word ‘another guy’)

“Is he describing himself?” you thought in mind. “Hmmm..” you said, putting your index finger beside your head. “but… he mentioned about cancer so nyeah, it’s not him” you thought again..  “Well, byunghun-ahh, it’s such a pity for him for having a cancer and this love problem at the same time but to be honest, I also don’t know what to do, but for my opinion, he should never give up with his life nor his love life. He should keep on trying and move on..” you said to him.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Byunghun said sighing.

Your phone was ringing, Myungsoo called you, you answered it “Yeoboooo!” you said on the phone while Byunghun was just staring at you with the pain on his chest, feeling so jealous.

“Hello? Is this _________? Myungsoo’s girlfriend?” someone was using Myungsoo’s phone, probably a staff from his work.

“Yes.. it is.. why? Who is this?” you asked and Byungun started to look worried.

“Myungsoo is in… the hospital” the person on the phone said.

“WHAT? Why is he in the hospital? What happened? Is he okay?” water falling from your eyes, running down to your cheeks, Byunghun felt uneasy and walked to the left and right repeatedly.

 

 


 

What happened to Myungsoo? What happened while he's working?

 

 

 

20th January 2013


anyways guys, just updating a chapter here and I have news. I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow probably for a month or less soo by that time, I'll be on hiatus and i will be back with another chapter, so please keep on supporting me, thank you :D