Chapter One : Chocolate Ice-Cream

You Were Mine But Now...

You sat down on a bench outside your house, waiting for you two best friends, Byunghun and Myungsoo, making a promise to have a lunch together. “Ohh, they’re late..” you folded your arms on your chest annoyed. “__________, sorry we’re late. Myungsoo was busy looking for the ‘best shoes’ to wear.” Came Byunghun’s voice from behind. “Oh, how long have you been there?” you jumped off of the bench not knowing exactly they’re behind you. Myungsoo sat next to you and put his arm around you, putting on a sweet smile to you “So...where’d you want to go?” you blushed. “A-aaah, we can go anywhere, how bout going to the arcade or somewhere?” Byunghun pinched your cheeks “What such a childish decision” patting your head. “Let’s go to the park instead..” your cheeks are turning to red tomato and you hid your cheeks with your both palms hoping for them not to see it. 

 

“Yaah! I’m not a kid!” you yelled to Byunghun. Both Byunghun and Myungsoo chuckled with the “oh.. that’s right~” on their faces. You were annoyed and rolled your eyes then both of them wrapped their arms around you and said “we’re going to enjoy this day together with happiness, nae?” said Byunghun almost whispering to your ears but loud enough for Myungsoo to hear it.

 

The three of you went inside to Myungsoo’s Maybach Exelero (http://maybach-vs.tk/images/maybach_exelero_v12_biturbo/maybach_exelero_v12_biturbo_3.jpg - the pic of the car), which is like the fastest car ever and the most expensive car ever. You sat in front with Myungsoo while Byunghun sat at the back. It took about 15 minutes to arrive to the park from your house but with Myungsoo’s car, you arrived just like in a flash. Myungsoo parked at the most large space and blocked from the sunlight and then you three went outside the car and look around the park. You saw this awesome looking ice-cream stall near the water fountain. You were almost drooling looking at it and then Byunghun jumped right in front of you, putting his finger to your lips,

“Are you really that craving for ice cream? Well, let me buy you one, if you want..”

“Is that really obvious?” you pouted.

“what? That you’re totally craving-almost-drooling looking at those ice creams? Well, yes. It’s obvious.” He said laughing while you punched softly on his tummy. 

“YAA YAA, do I look like a plant here? I want that ice cream too!” Myungsoo interrupted because irritated that Byunghun only offering the ice cream to you. XD

 

“CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM, PLEASE!” Three of you said in unison, you looked at each other and laugh. “keke, 3 chocolate ice creams please.” Said Byunghun to the seller. Each of you grabbed the ice cream and ate it while walking around the park and took a sit on the soft grass under a tree. Myungsoo already finished eating his ice cream while you and Byunghun still got plenty of it so while waiting Myungsoo went to the toilet and left with only you and Byunghun. It was a bit awkward so you just ignored being eye contact with Byunghun and just concentrated on eating your ice cream until Byunghun came closer to you about 3 inch from your face.

“_______-aah, you got something on your face.” You were totally nervous and don’t know what to do, you were frozen and your heart kept going boom boom boom.. he came more and more closer to you, now it’s about 1 inch from your face. You blushed even more and he opened his mouth a bit that only his tongue can go out. You closed your eyes, got the thought that he probably kiss you. He then your nose slowly. You got a goose bumps from head to toe, having a shock of what he just did. “there’s chocolate on your nose..” he said smiling and went back to his place.

“OH GOSH! Why don’t you just tell me??” wiping your nose with you bare hands.

“HAHAHA, what exactly you think I’m going to do?” he said laughing to your reaction.

“what? I don’t think of anything..”

“Nyeaaah, I know you thought that I will kiss you, right?” pointing his finger to your cheek.

“What? NO! Why would I?” you said irritated

“YAAA! Why do you always have fun without me?” came back Myungsoo from the toilet..


 

i was actually blank when i was writing this o.o but i was trying my best to make it exciting ^^

kekeke, what do you think will happen next? ;p